Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Finally watched the Netflix documentary, strangely found myself feeling sympathy for them they were so pathetic. My abiding memory is of Ashley Fletcher, the January striker signing who kept blasting the ball over the bar even in training.

No no no, not going bust. Us getting taken over, 5+ years of Rafa with a competent owner while they stink league one and the champo up would be best case. Brief stint in league two for laughs.  They need to live their own Dumas novel.

kfESKAY.jpg

In their truly inimitable style there now seems to be a growing consensus that it was best not to get promoted after all, the RTG politburo are whipping the prols back into line, they're going to get 100 points next season and their fans are once again the best in the world despite not turning up for the play off games  :)

This despite, they will still have the owners who, amongst other things, thought that bringing in Will Grigg for Mata was a good decision from both a football and financial perspective and their squad will be largely the same as this season's who were 14th (Fourteenth) in the league one form table over the last ten games when it really started to matter.

Of course one of the excuses for last season's failure is that they had a lot of new squad players and it takes time for them to settle in  :idiot2:

Good luck with getting those 100 points on board, does any sane mackem still believe the lines that they're being spun ?

No no no, not going bust. Us getting taken over, 5+ years of Rafa with a competent owner while they stink league one and the champo up would be best case. Brief stint in league two for laughs.  They need to live their own Dumas novel.

kfESKAY.jpg

Wow

Guest chopey

The sensible makems I know are devastated just now and say they won't be attending as many games as last season.

The sensible makems I know are devastated just now and say they won't be attending as many games as last season.

The sister and law, who to her credit has kept her season ticket on through thin and thinner, 15 point season/19 point season/double relegation etc has called it a day and wrapped it in. Spent £800 on two wasted trips to Wembley and that's enough for her now. She didn't cancel her season ticket in time though and they've already managed to get another DD payment out of her account which she's foaming about  :lol:

The sister and law, who to her credit has kept her season ticket on through thin and thinner, 15 point season/19 point season/double relegation etc has called it a day and wrapped it in. Spent £800 on two wasted trips to Wembley and that's enough for her now. She didn't cancel her season ticket in time though and they've already managed to get another DD payment out of her account which she's foaming about  :lol:

There’s no fun in Football these days, is there?

Guest covmag

Imagine spending all that money to dive naked into 12” of water , split ya heed open in front of ya bairn and then still find your self in Division 3  :lol:

Fewmin marras

They also seem to think they won the Champions League last night because Jordan ‘enderson used to play for them.  :lol:

Oh, and according to Dangernonce, “the mags are seething!”  ???

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jordan-henderson.1475674/

“Stuck with the massive lads through thin and thin marra”.  He must have mentioned them in his winners speech surely? “I’d give all this up to see the massive lads in the championship. Marra”