Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Nah leave them , we aren’t like the fucking thick cunts on RTG throwing insults at any Mag for fun.

Don’t mind them being here, it’s good to get a lower league perspective on football.

Nah leave them , we aren’t like the fucking thick cunts on RTG throwing insults at any Mag for fun.

Don’t mind them being here, it’s good to get a lower league perspective on football.

Aye, will be good to see their reactions to 1-1 home draws with Rotherham and the like with the league’s biggest ever budget.

If Dell was that interested in them why didn’t he just buy them outright by himself?  ???

Yeah I’m a bit confused by that.

There’ll be some money put in but I think they’re underestimating the amount to get them competing at a decent PL level.

They’ll never be a man city etc so it’ll be interesting whether they could sustain PL mid table with their s*** revenue

Leicester managed, and are a smaller club.

A set of stars aligned that season in regard to all the "big" clubs being in some form of transition or upheaval that is unlikely to happen again anytime soon.

You mackems really are a blindly optimistic bunch and always go a bit silly whenever anyone from the outside world takes an interest in you but just to dampen your excitement and dreams of imminent glory for a moment, ask yourselves why these billionaire investors have chosen to spend coppers on a cheap purchase rather than a ready made top club ? 

The investment needed to get from a squad of players and coaches who wouldn't make Championship reserves to being a successful premier league club is several hundred million so why not just spend it now ?

There's a reason why these people have never invested in sports franchises before and why they've bought a corner shop rather than a top brand.

You're a strangely excitable bunch and moving on from the Don should be viewed as some kind of progress, even if it's little different to the numerous other lower league clubs who have seen investment from various "gazillionaires", but realistically you should probably be concerning yourselves more with what your going to do with your increasingly unpopular manager and a squad who can't put a run together in the third division rather than dreaming about winning the Premier League.

Have you forgotten not long ago when a rich arab was going to buy out Ashley. The hysteria was ridiculous, never mind "excitable fans", this was pure hysterical. Look how well that ended.

If Dell was that interested in them why didn’t he just buy them outright by himself?  ???

Yeah I’m a bit confused by that.

There’ll be some money put in but I think they’re underestimating the amount to get them competing at a decent PL level.

They’ll never be a man city etc so it’ll be interesting whether they could sustain PL mid table with their s*** revenue

Leicester managed, and are a smaller club.

It’s not about size it’s about living within your means unfortunately.

That’s something, for a variety of reasons, you lot have mostly failed to do.

Nah leave them , we aren’t like the f***ing thick c***s on RTG throwing insults at any Mag for fun.

Yes, we aren’t had they signed up prior to the takeover I’d have no issue

So they have signed up to gloat?

Gloat about what? A fucking 1-1 draw with Rotherham, Peterborough wiping the floor with them?

Bring them on man  :lol:

Signed up 7 years ago day after we played out a 1-1 draw. Craig Gardner played right back for us.

I'm not a paedo nor do I love nonces. I don't think I'm a cunt but suppose that's subjective.

To be honest the reason for me posting more regularly is two fold.

1. Good to get perspective from the outside of our pending takeover.

2. On late shift at work and it's pretty slow going

Signed up 7 years ago day after we played out a 1-1 draw. Craig Gardner played right back for us.

I'm not a paedo nor do I love nonces. I don't think I'm a cunt but suppose that's subjective.

You're not the one people are having a go at, it's the three new posters on this page alone.

You're not the one people are having a go at, it's the three new posters on this page alone.

This hither ^^ O0

Ermmm about your takeover, I think you may be disappointed if you think you are the new Man City.We aren’t as bothered as you all think we are .

They seemingly are about to have, collectively, the richest owners in the game. Meanwhile NUFC are rapidly disintegrating at the seams. This couldn't be happening at a worse time for us, and if ever there was a time to be nervously looking 12 miles down the road it's now.

Look at Charlton right now, riding high in the Championship. This time last year they were struggling to maintain a League One play-off place. Sunderland might not even need to spend a fortune to get through the Championship as some decent buys and positive momentum can get you a long way in that league. Then their owners could really start to spend once in the Prem.

It's a doomsday scenario but not a particularly outlandish one.

Guest godzilla

They seemingly are about to have, collectively, the richest owners in the game. Meanwhile NUFC are rapidly disintegrating at the seams. This couldn't be happening at a worse time for us, and if ever there was a time to be nervously looking 12 miles down the road it's now.

Look at Charlton right now, riding high in the Championship. This time last year they were struggling to maintain a League One play-off place. Sunderland might not even need to spend a fortune to get through the Championship as some decent buys and positive momentum can get you a long way in that league. Then their owners could really start to spend once in the Prem.

It's a doomsday scenario but not a particularly outlandish one.

Just have to wait and see, Barnsley have rich owners also, but don't see them splashing the cash as I said the other day. They may do or they may not and they may not even get out of the 1st division either. Proof will be in the pudding in the next few years. Suppose we might find out more when the takeover gets finalised and they come out with their plans.

let me assure you that as a mackem you are a cunt

Such a ridiculous statement. If it’s meant to be funny, it wasn’t.

He’s welcome to keep posting imo and I for one find his content significantly better than people like yourself.

Seconded. There's a few on here that are just as bad as the outliers on RTG, that constantly post about RTG members as one entity without a shred of introspection.

Who gives a fuck really after 40 years of being a football fanatic the game is fucking dead to me now. Every year im losing more interest in it, every year i watch less live games and Match of the day less. Being here in the US and having wall to wall US sports at this time of the year NCAA,NFL,NHL,MLB,NBA,MLS its making me lean a lot more to them