Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Urgh. Will be fun to wave at them on their way past in 2 years.

Even more fun watching their fans crawl out of the woodwork and start posting here again. Hi there.

Hi

I’ve been posting sporadically and this is quite big news to be fair.

If my posts do become anything other than measured please call me out on it...

Nah, you’re a good poster and genuine so good luck to you, all rivalry aside, both clubs have been shat on for years and your own club more than most.

Well they are a 3rd Division side but, with that squad, are clearly getting promoted. And it'll only take 2 or 3 years after that to get back to the Prem.

It's just cruel how quickly it can all change. The night these lost in the play-off final was when news broke of BZG - it felt like everything was about to change, in a good way. 4 months later and it's Ashley, Bruce, Dell and a new level of misery.

Seem to remember one of the resident mackems turning into a tosser a while back. Can't remember if it was hithere or not like and I don't have the energy to research it, so this is a useless post basically, but if he was or still is a tosser someone give me a shout and I'll ban him thx.

No idea, but you're saying that you did post sporadically, and well you didn't. Good luck with it I hope it goes terribly and they are massive crooks.

Seems like a weird response from a poster like you to very measured posts from hithere

Seem to remember one of the resident mackems turning into a tosser a while back. Can't remember if it was hithere or not like and I don't have the energy to research it, so this is a useless post basically, but if he was or still is a tosser someone give me a shout and I'll ban him thx.

Was the other fella who's name escapes me. Think he did get a ban.

Anyway it's all good because our fans are still "backing the lads" and don't seem arsed about Ashley so I'm sure this won't affect them at all.

Sadly enough, this will be the thing which will make more of the zombies turn.  Bruceys job has just got a hell of a lot harder in my opinion.

This is fucking shit news.  I'm one of the ones who couldn't give a shit how our results go but I never factored this in. Seeing us continue going to shit while these land on their feet is going to be pretty fuckin depressing.

You always need strong local rivals, otherwise it makes it easier to justify the status quo.

Aye it makes it easier, but it definitely shouldn't be a deciding factor.  The shit that we've put up with should be more than enough for most to make some kind of stand.

Dell's wealth means nothing if he's a minority investor, too

Think they all have equal shareholding in the Company recently set up. Dell isn't named as a director but that's not uncommon for the wealthy to put a board in place to run a company for them either.

Define what you mean by 'minority'?

He's black

Honestly got no axe to grind really. They’ve got new owners who will invest and move the club forward pretty quickly and that’s absolutely fair enough. I’m not going to wish them good luck but there’s nothing wrong with what is about to happen. Just another club who are going to pass us by like Watford, Bournemouth, Leicester, Wolves and so on. They’ve got ambition, hope and plenty of cash, fair play. We’ve got none of that despite being 2 divisions higher (for now)

The pricks still pumping money into Ashley’s pocket deserve all the shit that’s coming from Sunderland fans over the next few years.

Guest Howaythetoon

Honestly got no axe to grind really. They’ve got new owners who will invest and move the club forward pretty quickly and that’s absolutely fair enough. I’m not going to wish them good luck but there’s nothing wrong with what is about to happen. Just another club who are going to pass us by like Watford, Bournemouth, Leicester, Wolves and so on. They’ve got ambition, hope and plenty of cash, fair play. We’ve got none of that despite being 2 divisions higher (for now)

The pricks still pumping money into Ashley’s pocket deserve all the shit that’s coming from Sunderland fans over the next few years.

Guest Howaythetoon

What’s this absolute shite with everyone wishing them good luck? Personally hope this new group are worse than Ashley and they plummet even further. Probably won’t happen but can still hope

I actually hope they end up swapping places with Mike Ashley’s club, imagine the slack jawed fume frothing from the mealy mouths of all those Ashley customers seeing Sunderland doing well. I’d piss myself laughing. Haway the black cats :lol: