Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

:lol::lol:  not sure what’s worse, the blokes line of attack or the dangernonces who’ve stayed to get his, whoever he is, autograph after getting gubbed by Lincoln in League One.

:lol:

Football fans are diseased, man.

Guest covmag

Anyone know who that player is?

Just out of interest...

I could only recognize one player of theirs , the Irish bloke.Seriously wouldn't have a clue about the rest.

[quote author=TheSincilFoodbank

@SincilFoodbank]

Been doing charity collections at the ground all season. Your fans were the most arrogant I've seen. "Easy 3 points" "Sincil Bank stadium is sh*t" fighting with eachother in front of kids and some who were too drunk to stand before kick off. Proper Jeremy Kyle stuff. Shameful.

Everyone's football friends...until they actually turn up and act the c*nt

Anyone know who that player is?

Just out of interest...

I could only recognize one player of theirs , the Irish bloke.Seriously wouldn't have a clue about the rest.

"The Irish bloke" you obviously know his name man :lol:

[quote author=TheSincilFoodbank

@SincilFoodbank]

Been doing charity collections at the ground all season. Your fans were the most arrogant I've seen. "Easy 3 points" "Sincil Bank stadium is sh*t" fighting with eachother in front of kids and some who were too drunk to stand before kick off. Proper Jeremy Kyle stuff. Shameful.

Everyone's football friends...until they actually turn up and act the c*nt

Whst kind of behaviour do people expect from a breed of human missing a few chromosomes

Guest Howaythetoon

Loads of these on holiday, but surprisingly all normal decent level headed mackems. Full kit wankers though and that accent :lol:

Couple of them saying their takeover is off, would love that to be true. Especially after they were printing t-shirts etc around it. :lol:

How funny would it be if those rich blokes blew them off to buy us  ;D ;D