Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I'll just leave this here for anyone who feels even slightly sorry for these nonce supporters.

Wanting that club to vanish and cripple the city of Sunderland long term is a bit short sighted. Fair enough you get p*ssed off with their small time antics on social media but should this blind you of the overall impact of losing such a major player and identity of a city.

Fuck them. I'd have a modicum of sympathy for them if Sunderland Football Club wasn't the only thing they had in their lives, and the absolute barometer of their happiness. If the club going under destroys the City then it's only their own fault for not having anything else to care about in their lives.

EXjvCa3XsAAGPZE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yet they think Mike Ashley is brilliant 🤷🏻‍♂️

To be fair, compared to Del Boy and Rodney that they have, Ashley is a genius.

Maybe when they've had 13 years of them we'll talk.

Thry hate Short for spending close to £270m of his own money keeping them in the prem bit think Ashley is amazing by letting us spend our OWN money generated by the club on players. They also laud him for instant returns to the prem when relegated even though it was his shit decisions which relegated the club and the money he paid in he paid himself back at a later date.

Hard to believe they didn't all spot this dude as a chancer banking on an immediate return to the championship then a quick sale. Everybody else could see what was happening.

Hard to believe they didn't all spot this dude as a chancer banking on an immediate return to the championship then a quick sale. Everybody else could see what was happening.

They probably did but their strength of denial is strong.

Can only go off RTG but like any non believer they were MAG! FUCK OFF! shamed into silence.

They played the softer brained fans a treat aided and abetted by the fanzines by making them feel important and giving them a bit access in return.

In that thread they still seem convinced that the Yanks are just waiting to take control

From what I read at the time the security is on The Stadium of Light and The Academy of Light, not Sunderland AFC.

It doesn’t seem to have entered the heads of many (if any) over there that they could just want the land both properties sit on, or just lease them back to the prospective new owners.

I'll just leave this here for anyone who feels even slightly sorry for these nonce supporters.

Wanting that club to vanish and cripple the city of Sunderland long term is a bit short sighted. Fair enough you get p*ssed off with their small time antics on social media but should this blind you of the overall impact of losing such a major player and identity of a city.

Fuck them. I'd have a modicum of sympathy for them if Sunderland Football Club wasn't the only thing they had in their lives, and the absolute barometer of their happiness. If the club going under destroys the City then it's only their own fault for not having anything else to care about in their lives.

That's simply not true.

They also care a LOT what happens to Newcastle United Football Club.

Thry hate Short for spending close to £270m of his own money keeping them in the prem bit think Ashley is amazing by letting us spend our OWN money generated by the club on players. They also laud him for instant returns to the prem when relegated even though it was his s*** decisions which relegated the club and the money he paid in he paid himself back at a later date.

Exactly, we shouldn't and wouldn't have been anywhere near relegation ever if it wasn't for Ashley. Also the way they say he got us 5th and into Europe conveniently forgetting we were in Europe nearly every season pre Ashley

Yeah I bet they can’t wait to take on a club languishing in league and bleeding money.

They're so deluded I terms of what is going on. They literally live in a different reality to everyone else with the shit they come out with, it just makes no sense to anyone but themselves. Weird, strange people.

Yeah I bet they can’t wait to take on a club languishing in league and bleeding money.

They're so deluded I terms of what is going on. They literally live in a different reality to everyone else with the s*** they come out with, it just makes no sense to anyone but themselves. Weird, strange people.

It’s despair at the end of the day. They’ve always been that way. Not all, but the general sentiment has always been inadequacy coupled with inferiority.

It’s what drives the asocial behaviour.

Fingers crossed they go out of the football league.

I wouldn't miss them, got to be honest. I hope they discover the value of protesting as well, but only when it's far too late :)

To be fair to Donald, he was so close to the perfect score. If they'd won that playoff final, he would have made a packet and be seen as a king by the MLFs.

He lost a relative fortune with one kick  :lol:

Feels like the next couple of weeks could be a real Sliding Doors moment in North East football.

A real prospect we won't be considered rivals for a long long time.

I think the Sliding Doors moment was actually them staying up in 2016, their trajectory has been nothing but downward since that moment.