Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Mind, I think it's safe to start calling them North Eastleigh FC.  :lol:

I prefer 'Eastleigh of the North' similar to our 'Barcelona of the North'

:lol: yes but then you'd lose 'North Eastleigh Top Dergs'

Guest chopey

Good article in The Athletic with Will Grigg he really doesn't like it at Sunderland and is desperate to go back to Wigan, he says the route one football of the new manager is terrible.

Good article in The Athletic with Will Grigg he really doesn't like it at Sunderland and is desperate to go back to Wigan, he says the route one football of the new manager is terrible.

Which is opposite the champagne football on display in Rugby Town? :lol:

The real truth is probably the stick he’s gotten for lack of product for the price Donny paid for him.

I find the RTG fascination on Hendo wierd. Its not like they are just being happy for an ex-player and local lad, but its the way they are desperate to try and claim some of the Liverpool spotlight for their sad team by trying to shoe-horn themselves into the Liverpool moment.

Its not like Henderson is talking about his time in Sunderland as a foundation for his accomplishments at Liverpool. It just weird how they are trying to get some of the Liverpool spotlight onto their team when no one else is thinking there is any connection.

I find the RTG fascination on Hendo wierd. Its not like they are just being happy for an ex-player and local lad, but its the way they are desperate to try and claim some of the Liverpool spotlight for their sad team by trying to shoe-horn themselves into the Liverpool moment.

Its not like Henderson is talking about his time in Sunderland as a foundation for his accomplishments at Liverpool. It just weird how they are trying to get some of the Liverpool spotlight onto their team when no one else is thinking there is any connection.

It’s easy to work out mate, anything to be fucking relevant.

It’s why they pedal out six in a row, makes them still feel like a city that only they give 2 fucks about.

They have some potential tasty teams coming down from the championship to prolong the misery for the wankers .

Agree GWN,

Desperate to have anything positive in their day.  It's amazing how they don't see how embarrassing their behaviour really is.

A few early defeats and you will see sub 20,000 crowds and they then could go bust.

Guest godzilla

Agree GWN,

Desperate to have anything positive in their day.  It's amazing how they don't see how embarrassing their behaviour really is.

A few early defeats and you will see sub 20,000 crowds and they then could go bust.

Judging by the season ticket fiasco and the fact they are still in the third division, I genuinely think they will have sub 20,000 from the off

Agree GWN,

Judging by the season ticket fiasco and the fact they are still in the third division, I genuinely think they will have sub 20,000 from the off

Watching that shit football week in week out the novelty and reality has sunk in, the could be down for ten years Fingers crossed. Last comment on these till next time I can laugh at them or they go bust.

Can we put a part claim in for Milner? He spent more time in our first team than Henderson did in theirs and he’s won a considerable amount more.

Nar, cos Endo's a massive lads fan anarl

They were the same with Pickford at the last World Cup. They were utterly desperate to claim some sort of victory because he was from sun'lun.

Weirdos.