Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

And he’s now been invited to Newcastle United’s academy, they approached us this morning after no doubt liking what they saw from my little man, arguably the best he’s ever played! Conflicted...

Nah, fuck that.

Look at it pragmatically. Which club will give your son the best xperience and chance of succeeding?

Do what feels right.

I’m still not convinced they’ll finish top 2.

Scraped a win  in a drab match against a struggling side yesterday, and bar the Wycombe and Portsmouth results, not done that well against the better sides.

They’ve Pompey and Ipswich back ro back coming up in a few weeks. Win those, and yeah, they’re most likely as good as up. Otherwise, it is the play offs again.

And he’s now been invited to Newcastle United’s academy, they approached us this morning after no doubt liking what they saw from my little man, arguably the best he’s ever played! Conflicted...

Go and have a look around. Then pick Sunderland.

Guest Howaythetoon

Been told vs Sunderland by a mate whose kid is at both, more competitive, more technical, more unforgiving, more cynical and more about kids passing the test regards their criteria. Sunderland more about skills, all-round development, having fun and team play. Soon find out, facilities mean nowt at this age, what impressed me the most at Sunderland was the people and how they were with us, security to academy director to coach to under 21 team. Been told to expect total different style from NUFC. I know why they want my son the most, because they don’t want Sunderland to have him. It’s up to him though as to where this leads and he makes the decisions and choices and I follow.

How fucking sad is it though when your 6 year old when asked if he’d like to come and play for NUFC answers with will he still be able to play for his Sunday team and would he have to stop going to Sunderland and won’t they be upset if he plays for NUFC as well. As a Geordie, for my son to play for the toon would be a dream come true, cheers Mike robbing my son of sharing the same dream though, means no more than Futsal training.

I looked at him on the way home and cried because it means more to me than him and that’s partly my fault and why Ashley and co can fuck off and die. He’s 6 so I can’t quite relay how big this all is, but me at his age and putting on the black and white? Don’t wake me up from this dream.

His own dream is to be as good as Ronaldo his big hero :lol: better than dreaming of being as good as Joelinton and playing for Ashley’s Toon I suppose! Nightmare stuff!

Danny Rose thread over on RTG states hes a "MLF" and "hates the mags"

Any logic or truth to this other than he spent a little time there on loan? Or does the fact they like him mean to them he must hate us?

I've never heard him mention us or them to be honest.

Danny Rose thread over on RTG states hes a "MLF" and "hates the mags"

Any logic or truth to this other than he spent a little time there on loan? Or does the fact they like him mean to them he must hate us?

I've never heard him mention us or them to be honest.

He's been back to watch them a couple of times since he left.

They've been fucked over by a fixture change in 5 weeks, Coventry away at 12 noon, meaning there's no train that will get them to the game in time for KO, and loads will already have bought tickets as well.

Hate how this sort of thing is allowed.

Up in arms over the lack of white, English men on TV over on Ready to Patriot.

It’s a common trope on there. They’re not racist though even though their club has to remind them not to be racist on the PA system.

Coronavirus outbreak being well receiving by the RTG lads. Nothing gets them more excited than the idea of non-white foreigners suffering and dying. After spending so long focusing on blacks, gays and browns they’d forgotten how much they despise the Chinese.

I went there on Friday, I’ve been to the stadium but never the city centre and it was genuinely one of the worst I’ve been to, and bear in mind I grew up in brum, so I’ve been to Walsall, west Brom, cannock, Dudley. I couldn’t believe it. It was ten am, I saw two blokes who looked like they were going to fight, and I guy in a stone island jacket tried to shoulder barge me in the bridges for seemingly no reason. It was wild

Perhaps he was subtly pushing you towards the bath balms on sale?

Coronavirus outbreak being well receiving by the RTG lads. Nothing gets them more excited than the idea of non-white foreigners suffering and dying. After spending so long focusing on blacks, gays and browns they’d forgotten how much they despise the Chinese.

Big Peter on RTG saying hes not eating chinese food anymore as he may catch coronavirus. What fucking planet do these come from their level of Intelligence is unlike the rest of the human race

Big Peter on RTG saying hes not eating chinese food anymore as he may catch coronavirus. What fucking planet do these come from their level of Intelligence is unlike the rest of the human race

:lol: My wife told me not to go to the chinese for this reason.

So food that is thousands of miles away is going to be contaminated just because its cooked in a chinese style WTF :lol:

Don't forget transgender people

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/oxford-professor-given-protection-following-threats-from-trans-activists.1503145/#post-31122695

So food that is thousands of miles away is going to be contaminated just because its cooked in a chinese style WTF :lol:

Unless it looked like this (alleged source of the virus) I wouldn't worry:

bat6.jpg

bat-eater-1120.jpg

£150k striker they got all excited about has gone to another club, scored and assisted on his debut. Reason he didn’t sign for them because...Donald wouldn’t pay the £150k asking price.

Meltdown  :lol:

Genuinely  pmsl at that 😂😂