Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Even the signage is faded pink :lol:

C005-CD72-080-C-42-D7-8101-771958-FFBF9-B.jpg

I have to say, I do hope the mackems don’t stay down where they are too much longer because the people behind the scenes at the club are fucking amazing people and so is their set up and nowhere more and nowhere most than that part of the club and all those people involved gets hit the hardest and most when owners, managers and players fuck up and things go wrong.

I’m sorry, but I can’t wish the worst for a club or rather a set of amazing people working behind the scenes giving their all for the club mostly as volunteers and for nowt to enable the likes of my son such a huge opportunity to fulfil his dreams which not only do they actively support, but believe they can help make it happen, will try their everything to make it happen and if not, will never ever cut him loose and support him in any other way sportingly as they’ve done with a lot of their young coaches who never made it, be it through injury or simply not being good enough. SAFC have helped put many through their coaching badges, given would be coaches a role there, access to facilities and other things. Many a Mag...

I’ll always be grateful and always want that side of SAFC to prosper which ultimately can’t do so as much if they are in League One or even the Championship so I’m hoping they go up this season for all those behind the scenes and the work they do. I mean I’ve always been of the mindset that if them doing bad only suits us because we’re not doing as bad as they are, it only serves to suit those doing good out of us doing bad and the only thing that can and only should suit our club and us fans is not how less worse than SAFC we are doing or how much better we are doing than they are, but how much better we are doing than everyone else or worse and right now and I’d rather they were doing better than all but our own club if that meant we were the best.

It’s all good and well being two divisions above them, but we are in a league or two below them when it comes to academies and youth development and it’s not all down to facilities, but the people and what they are doing. Id say 70% of the year group in my son’s category are Geordies and half are also at Newcastle Utd and some even at Boro and everyone of the parents will end up choosing that their kid stays at Sunderland and not Newcastle guaranteed or Boro over the Toon.

Give me a top flight where the NE teams are competing against each other to be the best in that division any day and as a parent, give me whatever suits my son best and whiles he’s a SMB :lol: I’m wishing them the best.

And if they fuck up, well, it’s win win isn’t it!

People behind the scene may be nice and work for the greater good such as helping your son. But their fans are utter cretin c***s when it comes to anything related to us. forgive me but those behind the scenes may just act the same like the other mongs when not with you.

So aye. f*** 'em

Aye, it's been funny as fuck watching them implode down the divisions but there's a certain pleasure in seeing them in the top flight when we're doing well, trying and failing to overtake us or even get close.  Their shitness and turd that won't flush nature puts a cherry on our success because it drives them mental.

Coronavirus outbreak being well receiving by the RTG lads. Nothing gets them more excited than the idea of non-white foreigners suffering and dying. After spending so long focusing on blacks, gays and browns they’d forgotten how much they despise the Chinese.

Big Peter on RTG saying hes not eating chinese food anymore as he may catch coronavirus. What fucking planet do these come from their level of Intelligence is unlike the rest of the human race

:lol: My wife told me not to go to the chinese for this reason.

So food that is thousands of miles away is going to be contaminated just because its cooked in a chinese style WTF :lol:

Nope, cause it's cooked by people much more likely than others to have traveled from an infected area, and thus more likely to be infected themselves.

As the first 2 confirmed UK cases are in Newcastle, it wasn't a bad shout at all.

Good luck to the bairn, HTT, but I want those lot as low and as shit as possible!

Never forget how much they lauded it when we were in the Championship and they were in the Premier League.

Ferk them!

I'm sure there are hard working, honourable people behind the  scenes at SAFC but ultimately the vast majority on wearside hate NUFC and wish nothing but ill on the city of Newcastle and its people. Fk them. I'd happily see them go out of business.

I'm sure there are hard working, honourable people behind the  scenes at SAFC but ultimately the vast majority on wearside hate NUFC and wish nothing but ill on the city of Newcastle and its people. Fk them. I'd happily see them go out of business.

Before working over there I’d have agreed. But got too many good friends who it would devastate. I don’t take joy in their misery, not at that level. Happy enough for them to yo yo between l1 and championship for a decade though.

State of them on C4 News, went on a Brexit Britain safari with Sunderland's toothless finest.

Here they are

That was grim. Other than the racist undertones of their comments, what the fuck did they actually say?

Absolute drivel, similar to SAFC football.