Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

A white hatchet man hero is what they are missing to be fair

Ball-E

Fuck, if Robot Wars ever comes back I'm going to build a Ball-E.  Make it the slowest thing imaginable but have 'passion' seeping out of it.

Clattering into more sophisticated robots and shaking its mechanical fist at its fans.

With everything that’s going on I think there’s a fair few of them hoping the club doesn’t kick a ball again and they have cast iron reason to walk away and support another team (or whoever is playing us)

With everything that’s going on I think there’s a fair few of them hoping the club doesn’t kick a ball again and they have cast iron reason to walk away and support another team (or whoever is playing us)

If the Sunderland Football Club does fold / go out of business, there could be an even lower league 're-birth' for a brand new club, to replace them.

It would be so much better if that new club were to be based in the City of DURHAM. rather than in Sunderland.

I quite like the idea of a "Durham City FC" to replace them. They could even be adopted by us and become one of our 'feeder clubs'.

Happy Days !!!

If the Sunderland Football Club does fold / go out of business, there could be an even lower league 're-birth' for a brand new club, to replace them.

It would be so much better if that new club were to be based in the City of DURHAM. rather than in Sunderland.

I quite like the idea of a "Durham City FC" to replace them. They could even be adopted by us and become one of our 'feeder clubs'.

Happy Days !!!

Durham City already exists

Happy Days !!!

Yes I know but it's the 'spirit' of the idea I mean.

A new club designed to move (a little way) up the leagues to replace Sunderland.

The usual way around pre-existing names is (something like) "AFC Durham" or whatever . . .

Who would they pick?

Durham City?

They’ll all find some tenuous Made up link to Liverpool, Like how they offered the red and white stripes to them but Liverpool only took the red and said keep the white our football friends of the north, if we ever need it we will be in touch. FTM.

Who would they pick?

Durham City?

They’ll all find some tenuous Made up link to Liverpool, Like how they offered the red and white stripes to them but Liverpool only took the red and said keep the white our football friends of the north, if we ever need it we will be in touch. FTM.

:lol::lol:

Their constant sucking-off of other clubs is so baffling to me. Perhaps that's because i'm a belligerent bastard who actively likes other clubs being pissed off at us, but their neediness is just so alien in something so tribal as who you support. I genuinely don't get it.

Happy Days !!!

Doesn't Olivier Bernard own Durham City FC?  No way he would have anything to do with Sun'lun!!

Happy Days !!!

Would also mean no 6 in a row

Their constant sucking-off of other clubs is so baffling to me. Perhaps that's because i'm a belligerent bastard who actively likes other clubs being pissed off at us, but their neediness is just so alien in something so tribal as who you support. I genuinely don't get it.

Seen this today:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/march-to-may-2020-newcastle-ufc.1507830/post-31714892

the reply...

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/march-to-may-2020-newcastle-ufc.1507830/post-31714909

Also in other news, Royal Family are MLF

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/fascinating-old-safc-story-as-told-by-my-nana.1518146/

They’ve kept the tradition of only letting women who look like Queen Victoria support them 

The hate for us now is immense. I wonder what their reaction will be when their offspring request toon tops at Christmas?  2020 mags incoming!

Guest godzilla

My word, I'd forgotten just how bad rtg is. For the first ten seconds you laugh, then you realise christ almighty they're being serious here.

North sea attendance level has appeared again and that our catchment area stretches all the way to Durham whilst theirs stops before Gateshead  :crazy2: This takeover is going to send them into overdrive  :lol: