Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

just had a little mooch around RTG, "debt free" is becoming their new "6iar".

Can a club that is making an ongoing week on week loss ever be truely debt free?

Only in the same way your mate gives you a few grand to pay your credit card off but you live a £3k a month lifestyle on a £2k per month salary.

I was reading a couple days ago on their forum that they thought Repsol were involved in the consortium, because that's what giant oil and gas companies do, buy random lower league football clubs. My initial reaction was that this was a bunch of chancers, that's looking a good bet.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

That's gold! Please someone send whoever made that a picture of John Beresford celebrating scoring twice in Kiev

Guest Howaythetoon

What’s with the O with them? Keano, WembO, KievO, HendO... fucking bunch of WeirdOs :lol:

Not sure what’s worse about that :lol: The fact that we have actually been there and they haven’t.. or, the fact that they are celebrating a player who doesn’t actually play for them.

It's incredible isn't it. They still seem to think that Pickford and him are their players to support, regardless of the club they play for. They were proud as punch when Henderson captained England in the last friendly with Pickford in goal. I don't get it.

Not sure what’s worse about that :lol: The fact that we have actually been there and they haven’t.. or, the fact that they are celebrating a player who doesn’t actually play for them.

It's incredible isn't it. They still seem to think that Pickford and him are their players to support, regardless of the club they play for. They were proud as punch when Henderson captained England in the last friendly with Pickford in goal. I don't get it.

dunno like marra I put it all over fb when wijnaldum scored and helped Liverpool into the champions league final.