Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

The mackems whinging about games being postponed due to covid, need to realise that this is the richest, most high profile league in the world. 

It isn't their tinpot league where the players probably all have different socks and shorts, the goalposts are wonky and have the structural integrity of a staple and could legitimately be replaced with a sports bag

2 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Tears of a clown, doesn’t seem to concerned with human rights if they buy someone else.

God the likes of this cunt have got a lot of pain coming their way, it’s going to be delicious.

His RTG ban expires at the end of the month so expect the NUFC thread to be back up to its 300 posts per day level. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Pelaw innit. Lad I ate a banana out of a dancers fanny with in Amserdam was seeing his daughter. Said he was a canny bloke, albeit 18/19 years ago now.

How do you simultaneously eat a banana with another person?

Can I just say…..that I f*****g hate those black n white filthy faced bastards now more than I ever have done in over 50 years of living and breathing Sunderland AFC.
I despise and disgust them, everyone of them, young old no matter what.
They are now well matched to their corrupt and horrible owners.
Rant over.

Perfect :lol: 

1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Pelaw innit. Lad I ate a banana out of a dancers fanny with in Amserdam was seeing his daughter. Said he was a canny bloke, albeit 18/19 years ago now.

Aye he's from Pelaw (Gateshead one), his Mam always lived in bungalow in Pelaw.