Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, Wilson said:

Ashley's still involved because he loaned Amanda Staveley the money to buy her share. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportswashing-here-threads-will-be-merged.1565071/page-592#post-35200099

My God, some of the shite on there, has there ever been a fanbase with such a collective cluelessness of what's going on around them? These two fuckwits stand out:

Mackem 1: lets his racist mask slip immediately:

"So cos he licks the Islam lovers bullet holes he is destined for the top."

Mackem 2: just broken, utterly broken! [emoji38]

"Can I just say…..that I f*****g hate those black n white filthy faced bastards now more than I ever have done in over 50 years of living and breathing Sunderland AFC.
I despise and disgust them, everyone of them, young old no matter what."

2 minutes ago, Wandy said:

They will very likely go up this year, even if it's through the play offs. Mind, it would be hilarious if they blew it again. [emoji38]

Every year we think they'll do it (as do they) and every year they make an absolute mess of it when the chips are down.

Just now, Mattoon said:

Every year we think they'll do it (as do they) and every year they make an absolute mess of it when the chips are down.

Aye they are far from a certainty to go up. They had a great run January to early March last year (mouthing off with the certainty of playing us the following season) and totally fucked it up. 

It's taken them (at least) 4 years to get out of the third division. They're about as irrelevant as they're ever going to be, this is the worst period in the history of their club, let them get on with it. If they want to have street parties to celebrate promotion from the third division into the Championship then let them. It's all relative. 

IF they go up from the awful 3rd division it will be another 4-5 seasons before they POSSIBLY get out of the Championship.

These are at their worst when they become cocky , it usually ends hilariously