Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

The daft thing is they absolutely hated the manager in October and November and the majority wanted him gone but now he's mint apparently. They're as fickle as they are stupid. Another bad run of form and they'll be wanting him out as they did 2 months ago. 

They're utter scum. 

14 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Some mackems genuinely claimed that Pizza cup game where they played our U21's counted as 7 in a row. 

It's like some refuse to believe they didn't actually beat us in the last game we played. 

Did the 1-1 draw in 15/16 not happen then?

17 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Did the 1-1 draw in 15/16 not happen then?

It's a game the vast majority of them pretend never happened.

I've lost count of the amount of makems (and even some of our fans) I've had to put right about it. If Mitrovic should be remembered for one thing...

1 hour ago, midds said:

The daft thing is they absolutely hated the manager in October and November and the majority wanted him gone but now he's mint apparently. They're as fickle as they are stupid. Another bad run of form and they'll be wanting him out as they did 2 months ago. 

They're utter scum. 

Tbf, that's just football. Just browse through the Joelinton thread for the same opinions on here. Myself included probably.

The gap between us and them is only going to get bigger and bigger over the next few years regardless of the league they are in. They will most likely get promoted and bum around in the championship for a few years which they will hate just as much as they hate being in the the third division . They will never be truly happy until they are back competing with us again  and with our new owners even if they do end up in the same league as us next season or back in the premier eventually they will be so far behind us it’s unreal and that’s why they hate our takeover so much . It is absolutely killing them inside .

Edited by Geogaddi

12 hours ago, midds said:

They're utter scum. 

Sounds exactly like some people on here.

4 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

The gap between us and them is only going to get bigger and bigger over the next few years regardless of the league they are in. They will most likely get promoted and bum around in the championship for a few years which they will hate just as much as they hate being in the the third division . They will never be truly happy until they are back competing with us again  and with our new owners even if they do end up in the same league as us next season or back in the premier eventually they will be so far behind us it’s unreal and that’s why they hate our takeover so much . It is absolutely killing them inside .

Worth pointing that out tbh. I know it's hard to stomach, but we should probably welcome them coming back into our sphere, we have some hidings to dish out to make up for the Pardew years, and by the time they are back in the same division, there's no doubt that's what they'll be receiving. 

Hmm, dunno. I think they might actually find it easier to get promoted back to the PL than they have found it getting out of League 1. Once in the Champo they will become more attractive to higher profile managers and players. While in the 3rd Division though nobody of note will touch them with a bargepole.

21 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Hmm, dunno. I think they might actually find it easier to get promoted back to the PL than they have found it getting out of League 1. Once in the Champo they will become more attractive to higher profile managers and players. While in the 3rd Division though nobody of note will touch them with a bargepole.

In the meantime, fuck them O0

25 minutes ago, Wandy said:

You'd think that would be the other way round. In the 3rd division they are the big boys so can pick the best of what's there. In the 2bd division there's more clubs their size and bigger.

30 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Problem is there are at least 12 more desirable clubs than them at any one time. In the first year or so that'll stretch to 18. It's a difficult league to get out of. 

39 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Remember that scene in Dumbo where the Crows are singing about an Elephant Fly?

That was and is more likely with their situation

11 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Problem is there are at least 12 more desirable clubs than them at any one time. In the first year or so that'll stretch to 18. It's a difficult league to get out of. 

Not that difficult, we done it twice at the first attempt and, to be fair, they did last time as well.:coolsmiley:

43 minutes ago, Wandy said:

I actually agree with this as well, championship teams play more football where division one teams just kick the hell out of you.

3 months ago seeing where they are in the league and with their form I would have been concerned

Concerned because the likelihood would have been us meeting in The Championship and us being owned by Ashley/Bruce, then over a number of years I could see them overtaking us

With Ashley gone that's all changed, obviously I don't want to get relegated but the key was the takeover, that's happened so I won't be too concerned about The Championship and what they do is an irrelevance because all things being well we will be an established Premier League club soon enough 

This Dillitwat character is great for a laugh.

‘The PL will have had their orders from MBS via Bent Boris. There’s no way the mags will be relegated. It’s the other clubs trying to do the right thing I feel sorry for. When you have a sovereign nation, a prime minister, and your own organisation all aligned behind one club there’s pretty much f**k all you can do’.

Edited by Whitley mag