Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Can't believe anyone feels any sympathy for them, only have to look at the way they went on (and are still going on about) our takeover. Money before morals and all that.

Hope they sink into the Conference and we draw them in the FA Cup at St James and put 10 past them.

1 hour ago, Karjala said:

Can't believe anyone feels any sympathy for them, only have to look at the way they went on (and are still going on about) our takeover. Money before morals and all that.

Hope they sink into the Conference and we draw them in the FA Cup at St James and put 10 past them.

Gateshead and Sunderland, the Tyne Wear derby I'd love to see.

Edited by mikejaxer

I wonder as our squad gets bigger and better if we'll be loaning out youth prospects a lot to these while they're in a lower league. There's obviously a history of it to likes of Darlington, Hartlepool and Gateshead. And would make sense to us wanting players to get experience at that level without having to move and all that. Would wind them up I think so hope we do.

For all the furore over our takeover and others like PSG, Man City and Chelsea, it's owners like Ashley and Donaldson I detest more than anything. Just in it to bleed clubs dry and even more than that is the duplicity of their ownerships, never being honest and thinking they can hoodwink fans all the time. I have nothing against people making money from football but there's a right way to go about it.

Be interested to see how much of a fuss is kicked up at their game at the weekend. Seems to have split them. Wonder how many will have the bollocks to speak out and how many meekly accept the shit and embarrassment doled out by the owners who are clearly taking the piss out of them? 

:)

Just now, tommo said:

Somebody remind me, what’s the name of the mackem who posts the videos signing and dancing? We are talking about it at work and can’t remember his name for the life of me [emoji38]

Roller nonce?

15 hours ago, Wandy said:

Just in case anyone decides to start feeling sorry for them - here is another reminder of their reaction when our takeover hit the buffers in 2020.... https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/june-to-july-2020-nufc.1519229/page-331#post-32095731

Karma. It's such a bitch eh?

I’m a bit confused scanning a couple of pages of that thread. They’re almost to a man enjoying the takeover falling apart as it’s a bad thing for us. Now, in their beloved sports washing threads, now they’re all human rights experts and morally way above us, they all universally think the ownership is such a bad thing for us.

Which is it? 

I honestly don’t think I’ve seen a bitter collection of fans gravitate to one message board and bend a narrative to whatever makes themselves feel better time and time again. 

8 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I’m a bit confused scanning a couple of pages of that thread. They’re almost to a man enjoying the takeover falling apart as it’s a bad thing for us. Now, in their beloved sports washing threads, now they’re all human rights experts and morally way above us, they all universally think the ownership is such a bad thing for us.

Which is it? 

Aye, Human Rights was top of their concerns: “Wu didn’t want um anyweh after that murder of that Cashandcarry lad“

25 minutes ago, tommo said:

Somebody remind me, what’s the name of the mackem who posts the videos signing and dancing? We are talking about it at work and can’t remember his name for the life of me [emoji38]

Westy?

1 hour ago, midds said:

Be interested to see how much of a fuss is kicked up at their game at the weekend. Seems to have split them. Wonder how many will have the bollocks to speak out and how many meekly accept the shit and embarrassment doled out by the owners who are clearly taking the piss out of them? 

:)

Just the same as us under Ashley