Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

A point papers over the clear and massive cracks in the team, squad and club as a whole. They've got major major issues on and off the field but that goal will chill a few of them out no doubt, happy days. 

The times I have watched them they look a mid table side at best. I always find it funny when the RTG mob keep bellowing that the squad is the best in the league. It’s bang average all over the pitch and the only reason they have an outside chance for getting to the playoffs is due to Stewart who is decent at that level. Was the same story last year, when they had Wyke.

Off topic but sort on topic - lived and worked in Sunderland for the last year and a bit. 

1 month away from permanent work move far far away. I'm counting the damn days I get out this cesspit, had the unfortunate experience of being on the receiving end of racist abuse for the first time in my decade in the UK here.

Hindsight was necessary in this instance to check what the fuck was wrong with my head to even remotely be open to considering it could be anywhere near the standard of Newcastle that one year ago.

Edited by Amir_9

6 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

Off topic but sort on topic - lived and worked in Sunderland for the last year and a bit. 

1 month away from permanent work move far far away. I'm counting the damn days I get out this cesspit, had the unfortunate experience of being on the receiving end of racist abuse for the first time in my decade in the UK here.

Hindsight was necessary here to check what the fuck was wrong with my head to even remotely be open to considering it could be anywhere near the standard of Newcastle that one year ago.

Celebrity like you would surely have been better getting somewhere on the quayside. What on earth made you live there?

6 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

Hindsight was necessary here to check what the fuck was wrong with my head to even remotely be open to considering it could be anywhere near the standard of Newcastle that one year ago.

Utterly embarrassing. I'm really sorry you had to experience that.

It's a shithole. 

Solidarity.

12 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Celebrity like you would surely have been better getting somewhere on the quayside. What on earth made you live there?

Shitty personal unexpected circumstances that I'm glad I'm nearing the end of. I'm no celebrity like. Haha.

I've integrated as best and most respectfully in this country over the years which was the annoying factor in all of this I'm not the type to ever attract an incident to trigger an event like that. Sad. 

Edited by Amir_9

Worked for the club for a good few years. Dare I admit that.

Some great folk at the club like any other but hand on heart can say there is an unhealthy obsession with us.

They are a big club, and have a loyal following but their envy and need to compete with us is fucking small time.

I've a good few stories  I could tell :)

Another cracking result no the less...At what stage does the world conceded that they are where they belong. now?

12 minutes ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

Worked for the club for a good few years. Dare I admit that.

Some great folk at the club like any other but hand on heart can say there is an unhealthy obsession with us.

They are a big club, and have a loyal following but their envy and need to compete with us is fucking small time.

I've a good few stories  I could tell :)

Another cracking result no the less...At what stage does the world conceded that they are where they belong. now?

I think the world has long conceded that, the problem is that they haven't

They still go on about being a Premier League club