Everton 1-0 Newcastle United - 23/04/18 - post match reaction from page 27

BlueStar

Quite boring from both sides. Everton are dull under fat sam.

For us, poor passing all over the pitch tonight.

Kenedy the bright spark and Mo Diame continuing form.

Everywhere else we seemed not as focused or diciplined as this good run has shown. It was always going to come to an end soon enough though.

Actually thought Lejeune did ok also. Good in the air??

As long as the issues are worked on and we come back on saturday playing better its fine. The running was there but that felt like the players might have gone on the beach a little mentally in regards to just not focusing on their final ball enough.

Guest firetotheworks

We weren't great but we at least felt like a Premiership side having a fairly meh game rather than a shite side just being utter shite.

:thup:

No need for anyone to invest too much time thinking about this match imo. As under-par as we were, they took their one chance, we didn't take ours, and we still should have had a pen and definitely a man advantage for 10 minutes. Move on.

We weren't great but we at least felt like a Premiership side having a fairly meh game rather than a shite side just being utter shite.

No need for anyone to invest too much time thinking about this match imo. As under-par as we were, they took their one chance, we didn't take ours, and we still should have had a pen and definitely a man advantage for 10 minutes. Move on.

Aye. Don't see any reason why we can't overtake these and Leicester with even just 2-3 more quality players next season.

Good summary to be honest.

This is really stupid, but the fact I couldn't watch this at home was really annoying - got me out of my match-day groove that has worked for the past 4 wins :lol: - it's impossible for me to replicate that on weeknight football.

Guest firetotheworks

Allardyce thinks they "dominated". [emoji38] Ah god, he's conman #1 now that Lyle Lanley's been binned.