Newcastle United 3 - 0 Chelsea - 13/05/18 - post-match from p. 15

Greg

Great to finish on a high note, and nice to see the team playing with confidence.

Hard to know what to make of it from the point of view of the development of the team, because that just had to be the worst Chelsea performance I've seen since the Abramovich era. They didn't press in midfield at all, and we were just able to look up and pick our passes.

Conte seemed to lose interest in his Chelsea future half way through the season, and it really showed.

What happened to just going to the match and watching it.

That guy has filmed the whole thing, gone home, edited it all and then uploaded it while most people haven't even finished their post-match pint.

Chelsea were poor today, most of their players failed to show up. No pressing, passing it about without much gusto. Not one of them acknowledged Conte during their subs but I am not surprised when he was dressed like Jimmy Saville in a blue 70s tracksuit.

Piss off with this shit and concentrate on us.

Chelsea were poor today, most of their players failed to show up. No pressing, passing it about without much gusto. Not one of them acknowledged Conte during their subs but I am not surprised when he was dressed like Jimmy Saville in a blue 70s tracksuit.

Piss off with this shit and concentrate on us.

:lol: Policing the content of people's posts? Must be a supafan.

Guest firetotheworks
:thup: You can. There's sometimes a bit of a culture on here that you can't ever get anything wrong without being seen as clueless, but every single person on here has been wrong like.

That guy has filmed the whole thing, gone home, edited it all and then uploaded it while most people haven't even finished their post-match pint.

:lol: I don't know how can you go to the match and record yourself on a selfie stick for 90 minutes and not feel like a massive bellend, like.

Can I just retract any posts that may have come across as moaning re being overly defensive, especially at home. GD matters it seems. Who knew? Oh. Rafa, of course.

Of course! If more people in the world were willing to retract their positions on occasion, we wouldn't be such a shit show species.

:lol: I don't know how can you go to the match and record yourself on a selfie stick for 90 minutes and not feel like a massive bellend, like.

It's incredible. I don't know how anybody over the age of 12 has the brass balls.

Wow. Great performance from so many. Been very disappointed with our form after we knew we were safe, but today was a solid performance. So many really really good displays. Diame Dubravka Shelvey Ayoze both centre backs, pretty much all over.

Great end to the season. ??

:lol: Fucking weird like.