THIRDPLACE-O-METER

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye. Like I was just turning 6 but remember bits of Italia 90. 1966 has always seemed like ancient history football wise, yet here we are.

Aye. Like I was just turning 6 but remember bits of Italia 90. 1966 has always seemed like ancient history football wise, yet here we are.

Young people probably look at USA 1994 as ancient football history now...

Young people probably look at USA 1994 as ancient football history now...

I've only just got over the realisation that some people didn't exist in 1990.

Don't know about you but i feel as though I'm living through a documentary at the moment. It's like I'm living through this great moment in England's football history.

It's so much fun. Literally all anyone talks about anymore.

It's coming home.

Guest The Little Waster

I was only like 6 months old during Italia 90  :D

Jesus H Christ . I was 7 and a half when World Cup 1970 was on . Greatest World Cup ever

Guest Howaythetoon

https://twitter.com/helenasamila/status/1015994306627358720

Let people enjoy it all however they want imo

I would have drove through the bastards.

My mate put a similar video up from a Newcastke after the Tunisia match, no real damage, but intimidating and they no doubt scratched or dinted her car. Mind a few people were saying enough is enough and let her get through.

Guest The Little Waster

https://twitter.com/helenasamila/status/1015994306627358720

Let people enjoy it all however they want imo

I would have drove through the bastards.

My mate put a similar video up from a Newcastke after the Tunisia match, no real damage, but intimidating and they no doubt scratched or dinted her car. Mind a few people were saying enough is enough and let her get through.

Kill them ... kill them all

Guest firetotheworks

Hate how they're all "weeeeeeey" about smashing someone's fucking car in and how you'd be seen as the cunt if you had a go at them or started on that cunt on the roof. Fucking hate having to be associated with those raging morons like.