THIRDPLACE-O-METER

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thankfully due to the size of the crowds and the fact every cunt has a phone most of these weird cunts will be caught pretty quickly :lol:

The police vans and bus stops etc is bad enough, but destroying some random cunts property is fucking disgusting like.

Guest Howaythetoon

On a more positive note, I live in Elswick, and there's a bunch of kids in the street playing football made up of all the colours of the rainbow.

And they're all shouting about England. :aww:

:smitten:

https://twitter.com/helenasamila/status/1015994306627358720

Let people enjoy it all however they want imo

I would have drove through the bastards.

My mate put a similar video up from a Newcastke after the Tunisia match, no real damage, but intimidating and they no doubt scratched or dinted her car. Mind a few people were saying enough is enough and let her get through.

Looks like it was parked, also it looks like it was a taxi as well. So not only have they destroyed someone’s car, they have took the person out of work until the insurance company pays out.

Guest firetotheworks

There wasn't any bother during Euro '96 was there? Weird because the '80s was reknowned for British football violence and I remember it starting again in 2004, but aside from that Leeds fan getting stabbed in Turkey, my memory of the '90s is that there wasn't that much bother.

There wasn't any bother during Euro '96 was there? Weird because the '80s was reknowned for British football violence and I remember it starting again in 2004, but aside from that Leeds fan getting stabbed in Turkey, my memory of the '90s is that there wasn't that much bother.

There wasn't loads but it happened in flashes for sure, remember quite clearly an England friendly in Ireland being abandoned as fans were ripping seats out and throwing them at each other.

Guest firetotheworks

There wasn't loads but it happened in flashes for sure, remember quite clearly an England friendly in Ireland being abandoned as fans were ripping seats out and throwing them at each other.

Ah god aye, I forgot about that.