Quarter-finals: URU 0-2 FRA; BRA 1-2 BEL; SWE 0-2 ENG; RUS 2-2 CRO(p)

Greg

Keeper stepped to the side of the ball, should've stood his ground and had his body behind, completely his mistake.

For all the talent in this French side, they're a massive bunch of cunts. Would love to see Pogba get suspended and miss the rest of the tournament if they make it through here

Why do people hate Pogba again?

People are weird, man. :lol:

Before they went 2-0 down Uruguay were good. They were getting back and chasing the ball well. Had the keeper not made the error to go 2-0 down I think they would have got the equaliser.

Kante just puts in like an 8/10 every game. He's absolutely ridiculous

Unchallenged as the best DM in the world at present imo. Nobody even gets close to the work he gets through every single game.

He's absolutely insane. Eveywhere, at all times. Don't know if I've ever seen a player with his innate postional sense at stopping danger. To think we were gonna bid for him before Leicester. Great stuff.

We had lined up a bid, yeah? Textbook NUFC.

I believe if you take him out of the Leicester side that won the league that year, they wouldn't have won it. He was a good 30/40% of the reason for them being so formidable. I can't really remember watching the likes of Lass Diarra & Makelele at their peak, but surely neither of them could have been considerably better than Kante like, he's gotta be one of the best in recent history at his role.

Keeper stepped to the side of the ball, should've stood his ground and had his body behind, completely his mistake.

For all the talent in this French side, they're a massive bunch of cunts. Would love to see Pogba get suspended and miss the rest of the tournament if they make it through here

Why do people hate Pogba again?

People are weird, man. :lol:

I appreciate Pogba. His style reminds me of a 17-18 year old lazily dominating against a team of the younger boys from the boarding school. Even though he is one of the best, you always feel as though he could go up a gear and just tear everything apart, but it rarely happens that way

Urggh.  Still not impressed by France at all.

Through gritted teeth, I am. Tough test today, and few tougher tests remaining.

Not an all-time team by any stretch of the imagination, but for this tournament? The team that beats them will win it, you'd think.

Is he the only player to have moved clubs and won two PL title's with two differnet teams, consecutively? can't think of any off the top of my head

Definitely the only one. Very few have won titles with two clubs anyway.

Guest firetotheworks

Always thought that David May had won with Blackburn and then Man United but it turns out that he left in '94.