The World Cup Final: France 4-2 Croatia

Greg

I wish the next rule introduction is stopping the clock when there’s stop in play.

Yes! It's mental that they haven't yet.

It’s so frustrating. There’s only like 50-60 minutes of actual play per match, yet maximum 7-8 mins of added time. I hate it.

I wish the next rule introduction is stopping the clock when there’s stop in play.

It’s so frustrating. There’s only like 50-60 minutes of actual play per match, yet maximum 7-8 mins of added time. I hate it.

That's plenty, isn't it? Who wants a match to go on for, like, two and a half hours?

That's plenty, isn't it? Who wants a match to go on for, like, two and a half hours?

It'll stop some of the shithousery.

Man, I'm so gonna miss this shit. Euro in 2 years will have to do.

A summer of monitoring Newcastle's transfer inactivity :anguish:

:lol: Have we spent a fucking penny?

We're about £6m in profit man, it's class.

:lol: Have we spent a fucking penny?

We're about £6m in profit man, it's class.

:lol: Fucking hate that I'm gonna get the Gold NBC package to watch every second of the shit tornado.

It'll stop some of the shithousery.

Would have to make matches 60 mins, then.

Been a great WC and to have 6 goals in the final. Credit to Croatia for never giving up. The lesser football nations can draw inspiration from their run.

They've played some good stuff, too. Didn't just Greece it up.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] Have we spent a fucking penny?

Once Ashley's handed in his petrol station receipts to be deducted as a work expense, our total expenditure will be zero, aye. Rafa can't spend until Ashley gets the rebate. No panic.

Guest firetotheworks

I hate the fact the Ref handed the WC to them on a plate.  Just ruined the game.

He didn't though.

Have France ever had a likeable set of players?

You'd struggle to find 11 likeable Frenchmen in the whole country so expecting to find an elite football team made up of them is really asking a lot.

I hate the fact the Ref handed the WC to them on a plate.  Just ruined the game.

He didn't though.

Of course he did - can't say a gift of two goals doesn't change the game.  Croatia then had to chase the game which opened them up.