Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Very very much about the formation yesterday aswel, 3-5-2 was dead years ago and offered no protection on the wings, their fullbacks were dragging our midfield out and this helped to expose both longstaffs

Wan Bissaka had an absolute field day. He was allowed to run at full pace unopposed at Willems numerous times, it was no wonder he was able to get past him so easily.

One of the things I saw under Rafa that we haven’t seen in a coach since Sir Bobby was that players were actually improving...

We’re already seeing that player improvement isn’t happening under wuh Steve

I will agree with this, Rafa united us all.Ashley is to blame for everything..

Very very much about the formation yesterday aswel, 3-5-2 was dead years ago and offered no protection on the wings, their fullbacks were dragging our midfield out and this helped to expose both longstaffs

Wan Bissaka had an absolute field day. He was allowed to run at full pace unopposed at Willems numerous times, it was no wonder he was able to get past him so easily.

The problem was 3 man midfield. 5-4-1 would have worked better, now Longstaffs were dragged all over the pitch. Just doesnt work without Atsu or ASM on the wing to bring a bit of pace.

Shut the fuck up writing him off

I'm not writing him off I'm saying hes been hyped over a purple patch of 9 games last season  into being a better player than he actually is

Hes been nothing short of absolute dog shit this season

Last season he had one on one coaching and instruction from Benitez.

This season he's got.. "Go and show them son, bomb on when you can." Bruce.

Guest chopey

I have no problem any player leaving Sports Direct United with 10000 bribed fans booing a team with no clue how to adapt to modern day premier league football.

Hope he goes, it will be good for him. Also will be funny to see Man U splash out shitloads on him only to quickly work out like the rest of the PL players they sign he's actually just not that good and only had a brief purple patch under Rafa, when everyone actually cared.

Hope he goes, it will be good for him. Also will be funny to see Man U splash out shitloads on him only to quickly work out like the rest of the PL players they sign he's actually just not that good and only had a brief purple patch under Rafa, when everyone actually cared.

Nah, what will be funnier is watching him move over there and see him fully blossom into a quality player making us look like absolute mugs. And then having him booed by the ultra fans, who claimed he wasn't that good, when he comes back and scores against us and celebrates.

Nah, what will be funnier is watching him move over there and see him fully blossom into a quality player making us look like absolute mugs. And then having him booed by the ultra fans, who claimed he wasn't that good, when he comes back and scores against us and celebrates.

The idea he'll fully blossom into a quality player is a very hopeful one. I've no doubt if we seen Scott McTominay playing week-in, week-out with the shite we have in our team we'd be heralding him as one of the future best CM's in the league too.

Anyway, I don't really think I care either way. Just sell everyone, let us go down, let Ash take as much as he can until it breaks and he's forced to fuck off so we can rebuild and start again. Fuck this paltry excuse for a 'football club'.

Guest The Little Waster

He should run like bloody fuck to Man U or wherever and take his brother with him . They have no future here beyond endless relegation battles .

On current form, he'd be lucky to get a place on the bench at Man U.

He needs to develop a bit of mental toughness. He comes across as a nice lad, but he needs a bit more to survive at the top. His brother seems a bit more feisty and looks the more likely to succeed at the moment.

Both should do very well though.

If he gets the chance I think he should go. I had the opposite opinion in the summer because I didn’t expect him not to be in the first 11 and I didn’t foresee a section of our fan base turning on him to a certain extent. Fans in general expect too much from young players with little experience and too often they fall into the category of amazing or not good enough.

If he gets the chance I think he should go. I had the opposite opinion in the summer because I didn’t expect him not to be in the first 11 and I didn’t foresee a section of our fan base turning on him to a certain extent. Fans in general expect too much from young players with little experience and too often they fall into the category of amazing or not good enough.

no way