Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Should he need told not to dither? Ffs I hate Bruce as much as anyone but the amount of people seemingly passing the buck on his poor performances is crazy.

FFS, it's a coaches job to tell them what they are doing wrong. Perhaps Bruce is telling him, in which case he needs dropped for Matty until he has learned his lesson.

He has cost us goals and almost cost us goals in almost every game he has played. He has also picked up the horrible habit of either over hitting or under hitting his set pieces which does my head in.

FWIW, I think the lad is still a great young talent.

Back to basics, Christ.

You'd assume that a manager who keeps coming out with meaningless shite like this in the media is simply keeping his cards close to his chest, but there's absolutely no evidence of effective tuition on the pitch.

We should Loan him out now we have Bentaleb.

:lol:

Why is that so funny Longstaff has been shite and shouldn't be starting anyway.

We are not in a position to loan out first team players.

He shouldn't be in the first team based on his performances this season.  I would put Matty, Shelvey and Hayden ahead of him and like I say we have Bentaleb now though it isn't clear how he will be when match fit.

Really don’t dislike Luke Edwards like some do but this article seems like a bit of a cunt thing to do:

I know there’s some on here turning on Longstaff but it’s not all that surprising to me that a player who thrived in a compact Rafa system with organised pressing has now lost confidence in a team where the gap between the forward and the midfield is massive, we can’t keep the ball and we press in odd haphazard patters. But let’s blame the young lad eh 👍

He shouldn't be in the first team based on his performances this season.  I would put Matty, Shelvey and Hayden ahead of him and like I say we have Bentaleb now though it isn't clear how he will be when match fit.

Because injuries never happen to us.

Because injuries never happen to us.

Well yeah they do but if Longstaff stays here for the season that him ruined imo.