Fabian Schär

I think him signing a new contract says everything about what he thinks of the manager. It will always stick in my mind how confused and disgusted he looked under Bruce, I was convinced he was going to leave, and let's be honest, if PIF hadn't took over when they did, he would be gone by now.

I don't think him signing is just about ambition, I think it's about respecting the manager. He was happy here under Rafa, and he's happy again to play for Howe. During Bruce's period I swear there was one occasion where he was looking at him with such scorn I almost felt sorry for the fat fuck.

14 minutes ago, TRon said:

I think him signing a new contract says everything about what he thinks of the manager. It will always stick in my mind how confused and disgusted he looked under Bruce, I was convinced he was going to leave, and let's be honest, if PIF hadn't took over when they did, he would be gone by now.

I don't think him signing is just about ambition, I think it's about respecting the manager. He was happy here under Rafa, and he's happy again to play for Howe. During Bruce's period I swear there was one occasion where he was looking at him with such scorn I almost felt sorry for the fat fuck.

Sums the whole thing up in one answer.....

31 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Of all the digs coming out that’s possibly my favourite. :lol:

Aye me too. Laughed out loud then nearly teared up. The fucking damage those set of fat cunts did is immeasurable. Great the way the players have slowly and, tbf, quite diplomatically exposed the shambles for what it was. Fraser, initially, Longstaff musing over 2 whole years of lost progression. 

6 hours ago, TRon said:

Easy to identify with :lol:

14 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Any ideas on what he injured during the match, it’s not his knee again after he’s in the money for another 2 years?

think it was his ankle mate. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, LV said:

This fella has taken an absolute battering for the cause this season. 

Second time he's been knocked pretty much out cold isn't it? Granted it's the first time it was by an opposition player. :lol: