Fabian Schär - Out for the remainder of the season with Hamstring injury (Howe)

14 minutes ago, joeyt said:

he's like our best kept secret, certainly feel the national media haven't clocked on just how good he is

The national media reflect the same mindset which kept Steve Bruce in a manager's job for over 20 years at the top level of English football.

• 2 weeks later...

Can well and truly fuck off.

Keeps going forward like an attacker and keeps costing us goals.

Done it 3 times today to let Chris fucking Wood score a Hattrick and look like prime Messi whilst he stands watching the background shrugging his shoulders asking what the defence was up too?

If I was one of our players on the pitch I’d be throwing everything at the cunt in the changing room.

There is zero excuse for it.

I can handle mistakes and fuck ups, but I draw the fucking line at deliberate recklessness.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Can well and truly fuck off.

Keeps going forward like an attacker and keeps costing us goals.

Done it 3 times today to let Chris fucking Wood score a Hattrick and look like prime Messi whilst he stands watching the background shrugging his shoulders asking what the defence was up too?

If I was one of our players on the pitch I’d be throwing everything at the cunt in the changing room.

There is zero excuse for it.

I can handle mistakes and fuck ups, but I draw the fucking line at deliberate recklessness.

Got us knocked out of Europe too. Ridiculous that a fairly slow centre-back thinks he can dribble through teams like Messi.