The Magpie Group

Heron

Is there full info posted anywhere IE what it's going to involve?

Wear mutant Mike Ashley/Pig masks, smash up the store, rape the employees repeatedly and then stage a full on dirty protest.

Everything we’ve threatened to do on Twitter allegedly.

Is there full info posted anywhere IE what it's going to involve?

Wear mutant Mike Ashley/Pig masks, smash up the store, rape the employees repeatedly and then stage a full on dirty protest.

Everything we’ve threatened to do on Twitter allegedly.

Sounds tremendous.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-Glass-vial-stink-bombs-smells-of-rotten-eggs-have-some-fun-let-one-go/172854629915?epid=4014049804&hash=item283ef0561b:g:VxgAAOSwcndZsDGr

Too childish? :lol:

MORE LIKE THIS. :rant:

Rangers fans took their objections over Mike Ashley’s growing influence in Ibrox affairs to the tycoon’s Sports Direct stores in a ‘symbolic’ protest on Saturday.

Supporters affiliated to the Sons Of Struth group and other Union Of Fans organisations disrupted business at shops throughout the country during lunchtime trading.

And Craig Houston, founder of SOS, suggested that further ‘flash mob’ action will be taken to the tills of Ashley’s interests in weeks to come.

Guest MagpieAbroad

There needs to be a lot of protest at the stadium to get this c*** out of our club. I can't be there but I hope those who can attend in full force at the stadium to protest this ****

There needs to be a lot of protest at the stadium to get this c*** out of our club. I can't be there but I hope those who can attend in full force at the stadium to protest this ****

Protests  won't  get him out of the club. Untill some one pays him his asking price he'll  stick around unfortunately

Protests  won't  get him out of the club. Untill some one pays him his asking price he'll  stick around unfortunately

And what affect do you think anti-SD protests have on his asking price? Do you think it will raise it? If we hammer SD, that decreases the value of the free advertising he gets from the club. It's not hard to follow the logic really, don't be intentionally dense.

True, but isn't that the same for anyone? Nobody sells anything until their asking price is met. So we make his life so fucking miserable that he lowers his asking price. Simple. :)

Guest chopey

I think these social media protests are having the best effect him and his cronies seem to be very upset by it and their response is nothing but pitiful.

And what affect do you think anti-SD protests have on his asking price? Do you think it will raise it? If we hammer SD, that decreases the value of the free advertising he gets from the club. It's not hard to follow the logic really, don't be intentionally dense.

Protests  have never worked with this man..  it will have zero effect on his asking price.

Protests  have never worked with this man..  it will have zero effect on his asking price.

:lol:

Guest NobbyOhNobby

So what do you suggest? Why are you being so negative ?

The man is beyond reproach. Nothing anyone does or says has any effect on him, he does things his way.

Absolute horsehit. When we get rid of him, your not allowed to go anymore. You can go watch in a pub or something.

How's Ashleys grip on Rangers these days?

The man is beyond reproach. Nothing anyone does or says has any effect on him, he does things his way.

I'd argue differently. He's very thin-skinned and reactionary. Case in point - yesterday's ridiculous letter.