The Magpie Group

Heron

Just been on SSN. Made it look smaller than the pics.

Did they mention numbers? Looks like a fee hundred there at least. Well done to all those who attended and especially the organisers.

Said on sky it looked like a couple of thousand.

Wow...couldn't tell where i was...short arse that i am :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I wonder how much SD lost during the protest with no one going in? Looks like a good few thousand were present. Either way great effort by all.

Guest Open_C

I've put some pictures in the Photo Thread for anyone who couldn't make it that wants to get an idea of the scale of it :thup:

I've put some pictures in the Photo Thread for anyone who couldn't make it that wants to get an idea of the scale of it :thup:

Nice one mate, gonna quote it in here for handiness if you dont mind.

Just a few from this morning.  Tremendous work by all involved in setting it up, was excellent, and :thup: to all who turned up (I don't know anybody so not sure if any of you feature here :)) Nothing particularly fancy here, just documenting :)

T7XVY5N.jpg

NSmXg03.jpg

du2rquX.jpg

habEI3V.jpg

VVGq9k9.jpg

B3N6L0X.jpg

fnNJSzN.jpg

x4NpEYp.jpg

s2tKjI7.jpg

bYk1rQx.jpg

SwOYfjx.jpg

Sa8ioUV.jpg

nfFv8jI.jpg

MVtdW8t.jpg

jhKvMcP.jpg

DHwr3CM.jpg

BcPKF6B.jpg

w7kVkou.jpg

2v2jzDV.jpg

uddKbvS.jpg

oXjmo31.jpg

hjVoUtY.jpg

EYx41F0.jpg

jZInZTf.jpg

ZqFl2Yu.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

If Mike Ashley had the kind of ambition SJH had for NUFC it would be scenes like that waiting to get into SD to buy the latest Toon top. This is what I don’t get and never will, didn’t someone once tell him when he bought us, he had just bought the Crown Jewels of English football? I could be wrong mind, I’m sure it was someone already in the game as an owner at another club. It was probably SJH actually :lol:

That's the one thing I can never wrap my head around.

Ashley presumably understands the importance of brand recognition yet can't seem to comprehend that a successful NUFC means a ton more exposure for his brand.

Is he simply so fucking petty that he can't stand the thought of Rafa being the hero?

Guest firetotheworks

I had a feeling they'd go for the 'it'll all blow over' route, and probably with good reason given our collective history for being easily placated and fickle. It's so important that we don't let up until the moment he leaves though.