The Magpie Group

Heron

If Mike Ashley had the kind of ambition SJH had for NUFC it would be scenes like that waiting to get into SD to buy the latest Toon top. This is what I don’t get and never will, didn’t someone once tell him when he bought us, he had just bought the Crown Jewels of English football? I could be wrong mind, I’m sure it was someone already in the game as an owner at another club. It was probably SJH actually :lol:

I know. At the ground there was highlights of a previous game against Spurs when KK was manager and Ashley was in the stands celebrating with them.

If he treat KK right, he could still have been in the stands with the fans now. It’s not even like he didn’t invest that summer, he did, it just wasn’t what KK wanted or needed. Things could have went very differently if he made different choices back then and anyone who understand football would know that. That’s the thing though, he just never understood.

I had a feeling they'd go for the 'it'll all blow over' route, and probably with good reason given our collective history for being easily placated and fickle. It's so important that we don't let up until the moment he leaves though.

Agreed. I hope it continues as it was today, protest before (or after) the game (obviously becoming more creative with it over time) but still going into the ground to support the players & managers during the match. The two certainly aren't mutually exclusive as suggested by some previously.

Reading an article over here this cunt says after his purchase of HOF he wants to take on Amazon

Yeah right you thick shit

You don’t think he’s capable of paying no tax, treating warehouse workers like scum with little pay and having his finger in every single pie as possible?

Guest Open_C

Just a couple more from this morning.  I like "Hope Yo" [emoji38]

a8FyPNN.jpg

zygRTOZ.jpg

X9BjWnQ.jpg

yZiOvQP.jpg

VxCNWaE.jpg

Anybody know who the lad with the hard hat was?

Just been on SSN. Made it look smaller than the pics.

Did they mention numbers? Looks like a fee hundred there at least. Well done to all those who attended and especially the organisers.

Said on sky it looked like a couple of thousand.

I was there at 11.10 and thought there was about 1000 there.

Just been on SSN. Made it look smaller than the pics.

Did they mention numbers? Looks like a fee hundred there at least. Well done to all those who attended and especially the organisers.

Said on sky it looked like a couple of thousand.

I was there at 11.10 and thought there was about 1000 there.

1000 is a fantastic turnout tbh, even 300 would have been a decent size for a protest.

Guest Howaythetoon

Reading an article over here this cunt says after his purchase of HOF he wants to take on Amazon

Yeah right you thick shit

Hopefully he means trying to swim it.

But fails miserably because he’s a fat cunt them drowns, or gets eaten by gators.