The Magpie Group

Heron

I'm sure there were some but I have to say I didn't hear one utterance of opposition from anyone amongst all of that. Some disgruntled passenger in a car stuck her finger up at us but I think that was more to do with the inconvenience of holding up the traffic (that particular stretch of road is normally very easy to traverse in a vehicle at that time of week, you see). There was as much 'well done / this is what we need' as I've heard at any of the protests so far. Like I say, the location was perfect.

was great, especially the "we're gonna have a party when ashley fucking dies".

the guy with the megaphone - difficult to make out what he was saying a lot of the time.

also the fans just gawping and watching/filming  especially from up on the gallowgate stand....felt like shouting at them to fucking join in and sing.

still too much apathy amongst the majority of fans.

also i think the protests do need to be taken into the ground. the odd fat cockeny bastard at 89 minutes isnt enough. its not like the players performances can get any worse as a result.

the guy with the megaphone - difficult to make out what he was saying a lot of the time.

also the fans just gawping and watching/filming  especially from up on the gallowgate stand....felt like shouting at them to fucking join in and sing.

also i think the protests do need to be taken into the ground. the odd fat cockeny bastard at 89 minutes isnt enough. its not like the players performances can get any worse as a result.

Personally think we can do without shite like that tbh.

i probably agree, but when it happens and you're in the thick of it, its just so easy to get swept up in the emotion of it all.

i probably agree, but when it happens and you're in the thick of it, its just so easy to get swept up in the emotion of it all.

I'd regret it after but there's no way I wouldn't join in if I was there. :lol:

Good work all who went. :clap:

Couple of early favourites.  Hundreds more to look through

6JGSGVZ.jpg

Qt2Dvxr.jpg

dfm7Zv3.jpg

60GZhU0.jpg

xaFC211.jpg

lyL464w.jpg

2TYwj63.jpg

Apologies to anybody I bumped into or pushed in front of, I was the tall chap coughing incessantly and sweating profusely due to epic illness :lol:

I reckon it's just the way the fabric is lying Jill :shifty:

Aye, I'm dying like.  Nearly cancelled but I'm pleased I didn't (other than forcing myself up and down the Gallowgate steps a few times nearly ending me, I'm out of my usual mountain form :lol:)