The Magpie Group

Heron

Guest neesy111

Predictable unfortunately. They fall for anything and stand for nothing.

Ashley's got the fans where he wants.  Happy after a few wins.

The Magpie Group need to cancel the Wolves boycott ASAP. No point in fighting a battle thats already been lost.

:thup:

Why would you cancel a boycott, if the battle has already been lost? Just boycott all of the games at that point, no?

Guest firetotheworks

Ashley doesn’t care about protests ...... he turned the fucking TVs off so people would go inside.

Dare you to try making that point along with the other mountain of evidence that shows he blatantly gives a shit and see what happens.

'HASN'T SOLD THE CLUB THOUGH HAS HE!' I guarantee it.

Guest firetotheworks

Fat C*nt's mouthpiece (SkySPorts) reporting the protest didn't really happen, not to any noticeable degree. Shocker.

Tbf, they're right on this occasion.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd like to see anyone defend what happened today like. At the absolute best these cunts are fairweather fans. At worst they're deliberately ignoring boycotts then going on to boo and jeer our own players, then fucking leave early. :lol:

This and the Lascelles flag has been even more eye-opening where some of our fans are concerned. At this point they're literally supporting the regime, not the team. :lol:

Fair play to those that took part in opposition to such pure contempt.

Absolute piss pour turn out for the protest and people are actually shouting down the bloke on the loud speaker, Fucking embarrassing

Well, in that case they totally deserved the result today. Perfect. I hope it completely ruined their weekends.