The Magpie Group

Heron

I'd like to see anyone defend what happened today like. At the absolute best these cunts are fairweather fans. At worst they're deliberately ignoring boycotts then going on to boo and jeer our own players, then fucking leave early. :lol:

This and the Lascelles flag has been even more eye-opening where some of our fans are concerned. At this point they're literally supporting the regime, not the team. :lol:

Fair play to those that took part in opposition to such pure contempt.

Only way Ashley is going to get concerned is if people don't renew their season tickets in large numbers - is that going to happen - is it fuck. The total balls up by the MG hasn't helped but the numbers required to make a difference are just not there.

Guest neesy111

Only way Ashley is going to get concerned is if people don't renew their season tickets in large numbers - is that going to happen - is it fuck. The total balls up by the MG hasn't helped but the numbers required to make a difference are just not there.

Many say they will cancel, but it's all talk and no action by many fans.

Guest neesy111

More disappointed about this than the actual result. It’s 11 mins for fuck sake

But it's 11 minutes of tutting they can do.

Well, what a fucking pointless exercise that ended up being. They turned the TVs off when the game kicked off, me, my dad and about 100 others emerged after 11 minutes to a packed stadium and West Ham celebrating their first. Then Perez was jeered off the pitch and many left early. Grim.

The 'boycott' is going to be utterly pointless. Not the concept and idea of it, the actual thing. Barely any, nowhere near the amount that took part in the Spurs boycott 3 and a half years ago will do it.

Many say they will cancel, but it's all talk and no action by many fans.

100% agree

Guest neesy111

There were a few where we were who were doing the walk in yet were drinking their shite pints from the ground.

My mate said that.

I was in the Milburn paddock, Gallowgate end, there were less than 20 of us doing the protest, more (loads more) left at HT for an overpriced pint and pie than took part and loads more when we went 2 down. We lost 3-0 at home today against a very average side and the overwhelmingly “protest” was people leaving early. We deserve what we get.

Guest firetotheworks

There were a few where we were who were doing the walk in yet were drinking their s**** pints from the ground.

My mate said that.

:lol: Fucking hell. Better than nothing though I suppose.

Petty arsehole turning the TVs off.  Was a bit weird standing in the concourse and hearing the crowd noise.

Nearly told someone to fuck off though after he quipped ‘wish they’d all stayed out now’.  Cunt.

so demoralising.

we took our seats in the gallowgate on 11 minutes. fans asking us why we were late. when i mentioned  the protest, a few of them didnt have a clue what i was taking about.

as someone mentioned above, the reaction of the fans was worse than the performance/result.

its gone past respecting other fans making their own decisions with regards to protesting. they way i feel tonight is that those not involved in protesting are an absolute disgrace. fuck the lot of you.

Our fans are complete cunts. Apart from those good souls in The Corner and back of the Gallowgate (god bless them).

The abuse Ashley Out group got outside the ground from passers by was disgusting. No doubt from assholes who were going to sit in silence and contribute nothing to the atmosphere.....I'm furious.

Then, inside the ground it was absolutely silent. No a fucking peep. These tossers have the club they deserve.....zombie club for zombie fans. There's no fight or care from 95% of our fans, 3 wins against some shite teams is enough to pander to Ashley again. I'm more angry about our 'fans' than the result.

Looking like game over for this club tbh.

I wasn’t there today anyway, but truth be told it’s been blatantly obvious that there’s no desire for this kind of protest (or boycott) at all, let alone after the recent good run. Plus with the TMG groups overall lack of clarity on many of these protests, it’s no surprise it was poorly observed.

Fair play to those who did, though.