Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 11/08/18 @ 12.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2017/18

Elliot

Manquillo  Lejeune  Clark  Dummett

Shelvey  Hayden

Ritchie  Perez  Atsu

Gayle

vs.

2018/19

Dubravka

Yedlin  Lascelles  Clark  Dummett

Shelvey  Diame

Ritchie  Perez  Kenedy

Joselu

Home win.

Threw Joselu in there as most likely starter up front due to Rondon arriving late / not being match fit, but suppose Muto could have a small shout. Would like to be pleasantly surprised

This lad knows his shit. Howay the lads.

This would be one my few bits that irk with Rafa, virtually the entire Tottenham team has not even trained until this week, yet we can't start players who've trained more than that.

Just play our best team, fuck it though Rafa's the gaffer.

I seem to remember Joselu getting as many goals from tackles and bobbles last season as he did from shots. Here's hoping Lloris is in generous mode like the World Cup final.

They're playing Sissoko anyway, so we're only up against ten. Howay the lads!

I loved what Rafa said about why he hasn't walked away. The size of the club, the potential, the fans, the city....the man really does get it and you know he's going to stay right up the end of his contract, in the hope Ashley changes or the club gets bought.

It's going to such a bummer in a years time  :sad:

Honestly don’t know why anyone watches the punditry. Just generally makes people more angry. Personally will watch the cricket then switch over when the players are actually coming out. The last thing I need to be watching is Sky’s build-up.

Honestly don’t know why anyone watches the punditry. Just generally makes people more angry. Personally will watch the cricket then switch over when the players are actually coming out. The last thing I need to be watching is Sky’s build-up.

Luckily the studio in Norway (with an Alan Shearer interview setting the tone) are making it clear that Mike Ashley is a mug.