Federico Fernández (now playing for Elche)

sempuki

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Holmesy said:

Must be the worst trainer in the squad. It’s the only possible reason he hasn’t been playing. He’s laughably better than Lascelles. It’s not even worth mentioning Clark in this conversation 

It's an issue with Jones from what I'm told.

"I really like Feddy as a defender, but I did not see any value in putting him on the bench. If you are winning, you are not going to put him on, and if you are losing, you are not going to put him on," Jones told the press after Saturday's defeat.

Glad Howe doesn't subscribe to this absolute tosh, like, dread to think where we'd have been with Krafth or Hayden coming on for Clark after 10 minutes tonight.

6 hours ago, neesy111 said:

If that's the case then it's a major concern that a polarizing opinion is being listened to by the new coaching team - beginning to think a clear deck would have been the best option for Eddie coming in - there seems to be some grudges/baggage from the previous regime 

7 hours ago, neesy111 said:

Bring him back in and sack Jones, win win.

It's annoying how if we had played our strongest 11 all season in their proper positions, we'd have more points.

Can't think of any other club that would persist with Ritchie at LB or wingback or have Clark or Krafth anywhere near their teams.

1 minute ago, Newcastle Fan said:

He was quite good when he came on yesterday, don't understand how we've been playing the likes of Krafth and Clark ahead of him.

it probably was what was being seen on the training ground - if you all look the same then why change it - now Eddie's had a chance to see him in action I hope he sticks with him.

While class defensively yesterday, I'd kind of forgot how much we missed his leadership, it was very noticeable how during the penalty shout, how he was the one telling people to stop crowding the ref, was very captain like tbh.