League Cup Second Round - Nott'm Forest (a) - 29/08/18 @ 7:45pm (live on Sky)

20 miles away from Sports Direct HQ, great chance to protest.

Good idea. Should get all the away fans thinking of going blockade his HQ.

A takeover like the Nakatomi building in Die Hard would be better.

Charnley, in an attempt to impress his owner by stopping it, could remove his shirt and crawl around the air conditioning aimlessly like a fat greased up speccy eyed Bruce Willis for a few hours while we make demands and transfer Ashleys wallpaper to a secret vault.

Dave can be Hans Gruber.

You’re giving Charnley too much credit. Charnley would certainly be the guy who grasses people up.

🙂

latest?cb=20140228013542

Was going to say, don’t think we have any chance of getting near selling over 3000 tickets like, Cardiff and Man City both going to go to public sale by the looks of it, don’t think we’ll sell much over 2000

Is the City Ground a good day out? And just Nottingham in general? Never been but I'm kind of tempted to go, handing in my masters thesis the day before and feel like fucking off immediately afterwards and see this :lol:

Don’t think that’s going to make much difference like tbh

Really? You are going to get more people going if its a tenner than if its 30 quid.

Yeah but typically the League Cup isn’t as well attended anyway (it’s always cheaper tickets) so I can’t see us taking more here than for an away game at Man City for example (one of the rare close away games) especially on a weeknight. We’ll see and FWIW I am going to go but can see there being a lot of empty seats