Nottingham Forest 3-1 Newcastle United - 29/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Tactics and team selection have been awful from Rafa tonight

shhhhh not allowed

Completely allowed. As are the numerous replies disagreeing with it.

There’s something not right and it’s not just a confidence thing. These players do not look like they’re putting the effort in (fine margins and all that but there’s more than a hint of going through the motions at times) and it’s embarrassing.

Wish Rafa would walk away so that all the fuckers on here moaning about him can get on with enjoying big sam football.

What difference would it make. I love Rafa but the manager is irrelevant in this state

Means I wouldn’t have to read posts from covmag

There’s something not right and it’s not just a confidence thing. These players do not look like they’re putting the effort in (fine margins and all that but there’s more than a hint of going through the motions at times) and it’s embarrassing.

How about they are sticking to club policy of ensuring cup exits?

Guest firetotheworks

Genuine question, exactly what are you all expecting here? A first team or for us to play a second string and concentrate on the league?

I honestly didn't expect anything else tbh, we're a club that's designed to go out of the cups.

Genuine question, exactly what are you all expecting here? A first team or for us to play a second string and concentrate on the league?

I honestly didn't expect anything else tbh, we're a club that's designed to go out of the cups.

Players having a bit of ability.