Nottingham Forest 3-1 Newcastle United - 29/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

Really can't take how we make other teams look good. We let Forest dribble and pass their way through our team like they're fucking Barcelona while we can't even move a few yards forward without tripping our own feet.

I think Longstaff has looked half decent amongst a shower of shite this half. At least he plays forward thinking passes.

Same, quite like him despite the team performance being shite.

I'm not watching so genuine question, does he like like he could be a decent pl player in the next year or 2 or will he go the same way as the rest of our young cup team players into the abyss?

Embarrassing to be a fan at the moment like. Bossed by Forest with a team full of terribly average footballers.

I know I’m overreacting to a cup defeat but it is rank.

Its not about this game though, years of utter bollocks and this just sums it all up really.

I think Longstaff has looked half decent amongst a shower of shite this half. At least he plays forward thinking passes.

Same, quite like him despite the team performance being shite.

I'm not watching so genuine question, does he like like he could be a decent pl player in the next year or 2 or will he go the same way as the rest of our young cup team players into the abyss?

Nope, not going to join you in the darkness.