Nottingham Forest 3-1 Newcastle United - 29/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

There’s something not right and it’s not just a confidence thing. These players do not look like they’re putting the effort in (fine margins and all that but there’s more than a hint of going through the motions at times) and it’s embarrassing.

How about they are sticking to club policy of ensuring cup exits?

Club intentionally not competing...bit far fetched we are just shite

Genuine question, exactly what are you all expecting here? A first team or for us to play a second string and concentrate on the league?

I honestly didn't expect anything else tbh, we're a club that's designed to go out of the cups.

Exactly that. Doesn't mean we should just accept that though. The cretin who decided that needs hounding from all angles. I don't put a single bit of blame on the players, not there fault they aren't good enough and the club aren't bothered in the slightest about going through. Imagine turning up for work and your company aren't bothered about any output

Genuine question, exactly what are you all expecting here? A first team or for us to play a second string and concentrate on the league?

I honestly didn't expect anything else tbh, we're a club that's designed to go out of the cups.

Well I expected that team that we actually put out there to play a hell of a lot better. They've been fucking abysmal. A good half of them barely look like footballers.

Creating one decent chance would be nice

Reet I’m done, which was a better effort than some of our better players on the pitch which gave up after a minute.

Longstaff has potential, didn’t see much of Sterry. Another year without any hint of a trophy. Well done lads.