Newcastle United 1-0 Watford - 03/11/18 - post match casual finishes from pg 13

Disco

Not exactly the best performance but a win's a win.

Also, that Gray foul on Schar - surely that should have been a red?  He clearly looked behind him at Schar before deliberately elbowing him.

Man people are always keen to rewrite history, Lascelles has been superb quite frequently, unfortunately he is a confidence player and seems to lose form for fair stretches.

Nah he's consistently pretty solid and good in the air but he's awful on the ball

Man people are always keen to rewrite history, Lascelles has been superb quite frequently, unfortunately he is a confidence player and seems to lose form for fair stretches.

Nah he's consistently pretty solid and good in the air but he's awful on the ball

Howay man. Last season he was solid as fuck and easily our best player after Diame.

Howay man. Last season he was solid as fuck and easily our best player after Diame.

Aye that's what I said :lol:

Ki was great. Fuck knas where he fits if Shelvey is fit, though I wouldn't even be bothered if Shelvey was dropped for a bit

Could he play instead of Diame, or would that make the midfield a tackle-free zone?

We played a lot better without Shelvey and Schar was a big improvement over the snake.  Perez also played better than he has for a bit, needs to be dropped once in a while to keep his hunger up.

Not saying Shelvey is shite or we shouldnt start him most of the time.  I just think sometimes we need a more dynamic player who'll encourage short passing and movement rather than someone who's always looking for the spectacular pass.  I think Ki did that today.

Ki was great. Fuck knas where he fits if Shelvey is fit, though I wouldn't even be bothered if Shelvey was dropped for a bit

Could he play instead of Diame, or would that make the midfield a tackle-free zone?

Shelvey seems more combative than Diame lately.