Miguel Almirón

Deuce

2 hours ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

Grafter, but limited as hell and predictable as fuck. Actually prefer Murphy and never thought Id ever say that.

Absolutely insane :lol:

2 hours ago, Myleftboot said:

When Eddie took his first training session he should have give the ball to Miggy and said you are only allowed to touch it with your right foot from now on in training.

He took his kid to Little Kickers during the week. Next session he should join in with the right-footed bits. 

6 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Mad as Murphy is also a grafter, limited as hell and predictable as fuck

Almiron is better in every aspect than Murphy (other than Murphy crosses more).

30 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Mad as Murphy is also a grafter, limited as hell and predictable as fuck

Murphy was pretty poor when he came on tbh, passed it to Chelsea players a couple of times. That's not a slight on Murphy either, he's just not top tier stuff, neither is Almiron, but I'll tell you now, there's plenty of teams who in the Premier who would take them as squad players right now.

21 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Finally got around to watching the extended highlights. I thought he'd missed three tap-ins based on the match thread. 

They weren´t tap ins but he would be expected to have at least scored one (two?) of them

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 80 said:

Cool :) Seem like a really lovely family.

They seem so smiley all the time. Hope I’m not being unfair on Miggy but he doesn’t come across as the brightest lad. Just seems such an uncomplicated soul 

20 minutes ago, gbandit said:

They seem so smiley all the time. Hope I’m not being unfair on Miggy but he doesn’t come across as the brightest lad. Just seems such an uncomplicated soul 

If you moved to Asunción, spoke minimal Spanish, but became a cult hero making more money than you could ever imagine you’d probably be smiling all the time too.