Miguel Almirón

Deuce

1 hour ago, Superior Acuña said:

What was the story with his celebration? I see on IG there's a pic of him doing the same in his Atlanta days but with another player.

Josef Martinez (now having to slum it with less talented players at Miami…)

Him and Miggy used to do that celebration together then Martinez did his ACL or something, so the next time Miggy scored he did ‘half’ the celebration like last night.

*sure our American friends will correct any inaccuracies in the above

6 hours ago, SteV said:

Josef Martinez (now having to slum it with less talented players at Miami…)

Him and Miggy used to do that celebration together then Martinez did his ACL or something, so the next time Miggy scored he did ‘half’ the celebration like last night.

*sure our American friends will correct any inaccuracies in the above

Two Become One Dragon Ball Z GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

And here I thought he was doing the dragon ball fusion

14 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If he can get us another 8 or so like that next season and Barnes gets his usual 12ish then we've done class. 

Barnes scored 13 last season but before that it was 6, 9 and 6 goals.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering our xG last season was way higher than Leicester's I'd say Barnes has a good chance to get to double figures if he plays regularly.

What I'm struggling to get my head around is the apparent depth we have now, very few are nailed on starters.

Just now, Irish Magpie said:

Considering our xG last season was way higher than Leicester's I'd say Barnes has a good chance to get to double figures if he plays regularly.

What I'm struggling to get my head around is the apparent depth we have now, very few are nailed on starters.

Bruno, Pope, Schar, Botman are the only nailed-on ones imo. Every other place is going to be up for grabs when all are fit if Livramento joins.

8 minutes ago, HawK said:

Bruno, Pope, Schar, Botman are the only nailed-on ones imo. Every other place is going to be up for grabs when all are fit if Livramento joins.

Livramento will need to be prime Cafu to take the shirt off trippier

4 hours ago, LV said:

I can see him getting 10+ this season.

He easily could you know. I was as sceptical as anyone when he kept hitting the net in pre-seasons last time round, but he got double figures in the competitions following on from that.

I just think he needed a good coach who would encourage him to get into goalscoring positions more often. Other managers have took advantage of his willingness to defend, and basically neutralised his attacking instincts.