Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/18 post match diving from pg 12

Disco

The thing is DC, he's not a mackem, that's the tragedy. He's really, genuinely THAT fucking jaw-droppingly thick. :lol:

Well he’s a more pathetic piece of shit than I thought, I’m a quiet lad. I don’t get wound up easily. Just mystified if this daft cunt isn’t a Mackem then he’s one of the most tragic, attention seeking nomark I’ve ever encountered.

He’s gone and I modified his username in an ingenious way to mark the occasion.

Special points to El Cid for reporting people calling him a nonce. Thick as a bull’s dick.

Merry Christmas folks.

:lol: :lol: I hope the mods come down tough on this one.

Fucking cunt Benitez

Do us all a favour and fuck off will you?

Sick of the same people waiting for the bad result to slag him off, all because he’s not like KK and doesn’t go all out attack and they can’t realise football has moved on since then.

Why should we do that? We are entitled to our opinion. Fucking disgraceful lineup today. He’s part of the problem at times. Shit signings with the money he’s had.

And what money is that, you paedo bastard?

So I’m a paedo because I’m critical of Benitez ?????

What a mong you are.

No, you’re a paedo because you diddle kids.

:lol: the fuck

There's no point in this football club existing.

This is essentially the main issue and has been for years under Ashley. We aren't a true sporting institution because we don't strive to achieve anything.

You could argue the sport itself has ended, it’s now just a competition to see who can attract the best billionaire.

Guest firetotheworks

The thing is DC, he's not a mackem, that's the tragedy. He's really, genuinely THAT fucking jaw-droppingly thick. :lol:

Well he’s a more pathetic piece of shit than I thought, I’m a quiet lad. I don’t get wound up easily. Just mystified if this daft cunt isn’t a Mackem then he’s one of the most tragic, attention seeking nomark I’ve ever encountered.

He’s gone and I modified his username in an ingenious way to mark the occasion.

Special points to El Cid for reporting people calling him a nonce. Thick as a bull’s dick.

Merry Christmas folks.

:lol: :lol: I hope the mods come down tough on this one.

The MENSA lads sticking up for each other. :lol:

Actually feel nothing after this result. Years ago this would have pissed me right off. Ashley really has just sucked the emotion out of following NUFC.

This. Feel about as much affiliation to this club as I would Rotherham.

There's no point in this football club existing.

This is essentially the main issue and has been for years under Ashley. We aren't a true sporting institution because we don't strive to achieve anything.

Two best posts of the year tba!

Sums it all up.

We must put in all the effort we can to put pressure on Ashley.

He must sell up now. Doesn't even care if we go down and/or Rafa leaves. Just get Ashley out of this club!

Actually feel nothing after this result. Years ago this would have pissed me right off. Ashley really has just sucked the emotion out of following NUFC.

Was more bothered by the Wolves defeat. Still, losing regularly and scraping points is not much fun.