Newcastle United v Cardiff City (19/01/19 @ 3pm) - No UK TV

Disco

So Cardiff are set to being in two forwards ahead of Saturday - one on loan who cost his club £13.5m and another permanently for £20m whilst we do absolutely nothing! Cheers Mike - fat w*****!

Stop going then paully. Simple

As I've said before, I'd hate to lose all of my loyalty points as I know fine well the sale would go through a few weeks later! It's bollocks how they're completely wiped if you don't renew!

Quite simply this is selfish, you are putting your self interests ahead of the well being of the club.

No other way of saying it.

Easy to say when you're not the one giving them up....

So Cardiff are set to being in two forwards ahead of Saturday - one on loan who cost his club £13.5m and another permanently for £20m whilst we do absolutely nothing! Cheers Mike - fat w*****!

As I've said before, I'd hate to lose all of my loyalty points as I know fine well the sale would go through a few weeks later! It's bollocks how they're completely wiped if you don't renew!

Quite simply this is selfish, you are putting your self interests ahead of the well being of the club.

No other way of saying it.

Easy to say when you're not the one giving them up....

It's still true.

I had the same dilemma when i chucked my season ticket with close to 100 points on.  What do you need the points for really?  European games, cup finals and derby games.  There’s zero chance of the first 2 happening and we havent won a derby game for years so the only time your loyalty points are likely to come in handy are the odd game we play at some really small ground where we only get a small allocation.

:lol: how long you been using this logic?

Paully[/member] there never has been or never will be a sale, its time to wrap it now like especially when your hero Rafael goes

Paully[/member] there never has been or never will be a sale, its time to wrap it now like especially when your hero Rafael goes

I completely see where Paully is coming from. Naturally we won’t be sold forever but Paully probably has about 500 loyalty points . It’s easy to see why it’s hard to give it up IMO. Not as easy as it is for some.

Hope Longstaff starts this one as he's been very good in the past two games. He seems confident and calm when in posession. Can ship in with a goal from midfield too. Just what we need.

Also hope Cal Roberts at least gets a place on the bench and can come on as an impact sub.

Hope Longstaff starts this one as he's been very good in the past two games. He seems confident and calm when in posession. Can ship in with a goal from midfield too. Just what we need.

Also hope Cal Roberts at least gets a place on the bench and can come on as an impact sub.

Sounds like you are starting the bottom half championship contingency plan early

Diame and Lascelles both in the training pics :thup: No sign of Shelvey..

My mate is adamant that shelvey is leaving this month.

That’s what I’ve heard also. They’re all for sale for the right price but Shelvey hasn’t even been getting a sniff when he is fit.

I wouldn’t miss him to be honest. Great passer but he doesn’t boss a midfield at all, except on a blue moon like he did against Man Utd last season.

Never looks like scoring despite having all the tools to do so regularly. Just something missing from the lad (apart from brain cells)