Newcastle United v Cardiff City (19/01/19 @ 3pm) - No UK TV

Disco

Anyone got a take on the probable team.

Dubravka

Yedlin  Lascelles  Lejeune  Manquillo

Hayden  Diame

Atsu    Perez    Kenedy

Rondon

Would be surprised to see Rafa go 3/5 at the back at home in a game like this, and that team is about as close as he can get to the one that finished last season so strongly.

The only reason I've left Ritchie out is because he's played a huge amount of minutes lately and Atsu/Kenedy will be fresh. Think Lejune gets the nod anyway, but it helps his case that Fernandez and Schar played the full 120 on Tuesday. Wouldn't  be surprised to see Fernandez in for Lascelles after his behaviour at Blackburn, though.

Still never fails to shock me how bad our LB options are.

Anyone got a take on the probable team.

Dubravka

Yedlin  Lascelles  Lejeune  Manquillo

Hayden  Diame

Atsu    Perez    Kenedy

Rondon

Would be surprised to see Rafa go 3/5 at the back at home in a game like this, and that team is about as close as he can get to the one that finished last season so strongly.

The only reason I've left Ritchie out is because he's played a huge amount of minutes lately and Atsu/Kenedy will be fresh. Think Lejune gets the nod anyway, but it helps his case that Fernandez and Schar played the full 120 on Tuesday. Wouldn't  be surprised to see Fernandez in for Lascelles after his behaviour at Blackburn, though.

Still never fails to shock me how bad our LB options are.

It's minging isn't it and has been for years. We have needed a left back for ages and no sign of one! God wasn't Hayden and Diame hulls championship midfield in 2015!?

Atsu and Kenedy couldn't get a sniff at Bournemouth and Watford and a relegated forward on loan to top it off.

Hoping for the 3-4-2-1 that has got us most our good results this season.

Dubravka

Lejuene Lascelles Fernandez

Yedlin                                Ritchie

Schar    Diame

Perez    Atsu

Rondon

Think we will need a passer in midfield for this with Shelvey out though so I’d have Schar in there which would also allow Diame to make more forward runs.

I think we will shut them out and beat them by 1 or 2 if we play our away 3-4-2-1 formation that we beat Burnley and Huddersfield in :thup:

Hoping for the 3-4-2-1 that has got us most our good results this season.

Dubravka

Lejuene Lascelles Fernandez

Yedlin                                Ritchie

Schar    Diame

Perez    Atsu

Rondon

Think we will need a passer in midfield for this with Shelvey out though so I’d have Schar in there which would also allow Diame to make more forward runs.

I think we will shut them out and beat them by 1 or 2 if we play our away 3-4-2-1 formation that we beat Burnley and Huddersfield in :thup:

Yeah, would go with this with Longstaff in for Diame if he's not fit. Yedlin will need a good game.

We don't belong in this league at all anymore

I think we will struggle to get promoted from the Championship even if Ashley decides to spend some money to get out of it.

It's not a problem. That's a good thing. The only person who benefits from an instant return is Ashley. That will be his plan now I bet just risk staying up and if we go down just spend a bit to get promoted straight away.

Hopefully it all goes tits up for him. That's the only way to get the club back. 25,000 gates in the bottom half of the championship for a couple of years should see him off

We don't belong in this league at all anymore

I think we will struggle to get promoted from the Championship even if Ashley decides to spend some money to get out of it.

You can forget that one, if we go down I think he will lose the lot, he won’t invest again, he won’t give it a go, he will let us rot out of fucking spite, I honestly believe this.....he will do a Blackpool or a Charlton.

This season could start the biggest collapse we have ever known, just one daft cunt to blame for it and that’s the fat cunt Ashley .....there’s no hiding the fact that this game could be huge in our history and I fear it’s one gamble too many from Ashley.

I’m torn about watching it all burn around him and our magnificent fans suffering, but we are part of the fucking problem  :whatdidido:  The clip of this club man.

Cardiff win, please.

f*** this club.

This. Would love a big sol bamba header 88th minute winner in front of the sheep in the gallowgate. It would be the first spoon of medicine this toxic club needs

I just thought there imagine been at the match and we scored a late winner, I fail to grasp how anyone could celebrate that and actually be happy knowing it means f all other than to the parasite.

Cardiff win, please.

f*** this club.

This. Would love a big sol bamba header 88th minute winner in front of the sheep in the gallowgate. It would be the first spoon of medicine this toxic club needs

I just thought there imagine been at the match and we scored a late winner, I fail to grasp how anyone could celebrate that and actually be happy knowing it means f all other than to the parasite.

Do you talk like that to actual real people or just to a screen? What an absolute utter fucking cock end you are.