Newcastle United v Cardiff City (19/01/19 @ 3pm) - No UK TV

Disco

Supporting the team is supporting mike Ashley I'm afraid it's that simple now.

It absolutely isn’t

Your oppinion but I and plenty of others know it is. You support the team to a win today and we stay up. Then what happens?

Ashley pockets all the tv money and we are in this same situation next year.

Yes but he won't sell at a loss and he doesn't seem the type to wipe out his own debt. If we go down he'll appoint some dickweed and actually make some money available for transfers. We'll come up and the process will begin again. At least if we stay in the league and he takes the money it might pay off what he is owed (for his own stupid mistakes) and then he might one day fuck off.

It absolutely isn’t

Your oppinion but I and plenty of others know it is. You support the team to a win today and we stay up. Then what happens?

What happens if you don't support the team and they still win and stay up?

Does Ashley NOT pocket the cash?

It absolutely isn’t

What happens if you don't support the team and they still win and stay up?

Does Ashley NOT pocket the cash?

Well then I would be dissapointed.

I would rather go down Ashley lose money and give us a chance at getting sold as it's not going to happen on the gravy train we have seen that.

I might not even care again with new owners, I think I and many others are too far gone ( thanks mike) but I would like to find out if we had a new owner whether I would feel 10% of what I used to

If we lose the game today,  baring in mind we are down to our bare bones with player selection, the worst home record in the league, and the fat prick will be present, I hope it registers with a few fans, and TMG propose another chance to boycott further down the line.

I don't wish the players or Rafa bad, or other fans, but we can't carry on here pretending it's not happening. Collectively or independently fans need to make a choice, and I personally think a boycott is the answer, it was a pitty it came right at the time we got a 3 game win streak and Ashley announced selling up, now things look ugly again we need a mass approach.

This shit is why Dave rage quit like, turning on each other. There's no respect for peoples position whether you agree with them or not, it's turned into one up man ship.

I don't think people should go to games now, but I'm not going to turn on them because they do. They were going before this cunt owned us and will go after he's finally gone.

Aye it's a different situation to times that have gone before in my opinion but turning on each other is what the cunt wants, division among us.

This shit is why Dave rage quit like, turning on each other. There's no respect for peoples position whether you agree with them or not, it's turned into one up man ship.

I don't think people should go to games now, but I'm not going to turn on them because they do. They were going before this cunt owned us and will go after he's finally gone.

Aye it's a different situation to times that have gone before in my opinion but turning on each other is what the cunt wants, division among us.

Here, here.

If we lose the game today,  baring in mind we are down to our bare bones with player selection, the worst home record in the league, and the fat prick will be present, I hope it registers with a few fans, and TMG propose another chance to boycott further down the line.

I don't wish the players or Rafa bad, or other fans, but we can't carry on here pretending it's not happening. Collectively or independently fans need to make a choice, and I personally think a boycott is the answer, it was a pitty it came right at the time we got a 3 game win streak and Ashley announced selling up, now things look ugly again we need a mass approach.

There's no point in organising a boycott "down the line". If we lose today have a boycott for the City game. "Down the line" doesn't work as if we win a few games in the meantime nobody is going to be annoyed enough to do the boycott

This s*** is why Dave rage quit like, turning on each other. There's no respect for peoples position whether you agree with them or not, it's turned into one up man ship.

I don't think people should go to games now, but I'm not going to turn on them because they do. They were going before this c*** owned us and will go after he's finally gone.

Aye it's a different situation to times that have gone before in my opinion but turning on each other is what the c*** wants, division among us.

Here, here.

Agree.

Also I didn’t know Dave had quit. Seemed like one of the more well reasoned good guys on here, shame.

Here, here.

Where, where?

There's no point in organising a boycott "down the line". If we lose today have a boycott for the City game. "Down the line" doesn't work as if we win a few games in the meantime nobody is going to be annoyed enough to do the boycott

Yes, and no one is going to take it seriously as they cancelled the first time.

Like someone said earlier, fuck the single game boycott.

Boycott NUFC altogether.

Yes, and no one is going to take it seriously as they cancelled the first time.

Like someone said earlier, f*** the single game boycott.

Boycott NUFC altogether.

Now you're talking Gaz