Newcastle United v Cardiff City (19/01/19 @ 3pm) - No UK TV

Disco

Fuck it. Got your back Liam.

:lol: I've been raging at Lascelles for being a thick twat lately both on and off the pitch but his hearts obviously been in the right place since he joined the club and still hope he'll get back into it on the pitch and start showing a bit more tact with what he says.

Avatar will stay as it is. Last couple of years before this season have been some of the best times we've had in no small part thanks to his leadership.

f*** it. Got your back Liam.

:lol:

We are on a roll! Let's just have a whole page of Ashley, wise, shola, rio and lascelles avatars!

Let's even get auld hairy hands in for a full house! Would reflect and sum up the state of the club nicely I feel

Mate, i'm just taking the piss. It's an avatar on a forum. It doesn't matter. :lol:

:lol: I've been raging at Lascelles for being a thick t*** lately both on and off the pitch but his hearts obviously been in the right place since he joined the club and still hope he'll get back into it on the pitch and start showing a bit more tact with what he says.

Avatar will stay as it is. Last couple of years before this season have been some of the best times we've had in no small part thanks to his leadership.

Fair one. Case closed

:lol:

We are on a roll! Let's just have a whole page of Ashley, wise, shola, rio and lascelles avatars!

Let's even get auld hairy hands in for a full house! Would reflect and sum up the state of the club nicely I feel

Mate, i'm just taking the p*ss. It's an avatar on a forum. It doesn't matter. :lol:

I know. I can make peace with the lascelles one after the explanation. Just that shola one left now  :lol:

Any chance we can have two pre match threads running from now on ?

One for sane people who want to talk about the match, team, opposition etc and another for Tubes and his "crash and burn" pals to repeat the same old s*** ad infinitum.

But I thought we are all in crash and burn mode? If not why not? Why the hell would you want to talk about something as pointless as that!?

This stars nonce, is either a Mackem on a p*ss take or a really snide creep. Prick.

Neither. Ex hardcore of over 100 away games actually. Just not a little happy clapper like you who knows the club is dead. Sooner you realise that the better

So why are you even here?

The state of this forum,

Surely people realise if we go down it then becomes harder to sell us?

Lascelles makes 1 comment and is as bad as wise and rio,

Absolute thick cunts

If we go down and don't come straight back up Ashley will lower his asking price dramatically

This stars nonce, is either a Mackem on a p*ss take or a really snide creep. Prick.

Neither. Ex hardcore of over 100 away games actually. Just not a little happy clapper like you who knows the club is dead. Sooner you realise that the better

To educate. And to grieve and vent I suppose.

First away game v Leeds in 2001 and have been to Barcelona Rotterdam Brugge Benfica and all over in the championship as well. Now I wish nothing but the very worst on Ashley's nufc

The state of this forum,

Absolute thick c***s

If we go down and don't come straight back up Ashley will lower his asking price dramatically

Exactly triggs. Whose the thick cunt now

The state of this forum,

Absolute thick cunts

Also no one/ less will want to buy us

Jesus christ. This thread is a train-wreck.

It is most certainly in the best interests of the club on all fronts to win today's game. And any other league game for that matter. Case closed.

Exactly mate

Can the admin start kicking out the likes of 4 stars etc. To wank over each other on Twitter instead

The state of this forum,

Absolute thick cunts

I think a club like us in the championship will still be attractive to investors if the asking price drops

It is most certainly in the best interests of the club on all fronts to win today's game. And any other league game for that matter. Case closed.

Exactly mate

Can the admin start kicking out the likes of 4 stars etc. To w*** over each other on Twitter instead

What just to leave you and your like happy clapping and pretending there's a point to any of this?

You need to wake up and get in the real world. Can the admin start banning happy clappers like this?

First away game v Leeds in 2001 and have been to Barcelona Rotterdam Brugge Benfica and all over in the championship as well. Now I wish nothing but the very worst on Ashley's nufc

To educate  :lol:

The club is dead to you, so stop posting on a NEWCASTLE UNITED forum you geek.

To educate  :lol:

The club is dead to you, so stop posting on a NEWCASTLE UNITED forum you geek.

What I can't quite grasp though is how it isn't dead to you? I suppose I find that really intriguing, like I was bat s*** mental for nufc I'm covered in Newcastle tattoos and I would just jump on a train or bus alone some weekends and f*** off to wherever we were playing. Now I feel dead to it so I just wonder how anyone else can feel anything?

Maybe I'm just getting on

The state of this forum,

Absolute thick c***s

Leicester, Wolves, Brighton, Huddersfield, Watford, Bournemouth and even Leeds who look likely to be promoted this season have all been bought outside the Premier League and are now better run clubs than Newcastle.

Exactly mate

Can the admin start kicking out the likes of 4 stars etc. To w*** over each other on Twitter instead

What just to leave you and your like happy clapping and pretending there's a point to any of this?

You need to wake up and get in the real world. Can the admin start banning happy clappers like this?

Don’t even know what happy clappers are?

You mean because I’m supporting the team?

Instead of being a twat winding up fans in a pre match thread?

Of course I want Ashley to go as much as the next man,

Don’t want to see us relegated,

Would like to see us win a cup

Kill me now