Newcastle United v Cardiff City (19/01/19 @ 3pm) - No UK TV

Disco

Jesus christ. This thread is a train-wreck.

It is most certainly in the best interests of the club on all fronts to win today's game. And any other league game for that matter. Case closed.

Exactly mate

Can the admin start kicking out the likes of 4 stars etc. To w*** over each other on Twitter instead

What just to leave you and your like happy clapping and pretending there's a point to any of this?

You need to wake up and get in the real world. Can the admin start banning happy clappers like this?

Don’t even know what happy clappers are?

You mean because I’m supporting the team?

Instead of being a twat winding up fans in a pre match thread?

Of course I want Ashley to go as much as the next man,

Don’t want to see us relegated,

Would like to see us win a cup

Kill me now

its not about supporting the team - its about supporting the club.

the team will be gone, the club will always be here.

i agree going today (ashley will be there too i've heard) without any kind of protests or anti-ashley chants is pointless. why go and cheer along? win lose or draw, ashley will aplaud and fuck off after the match in his helicopter. not a peep of bother. job done.

last season i went as i was desperate to stay up, in the vain hope ashley would finally give rafa real money to spend.

so what will be different this time if we help the team escape relegation?

you want to have this same conversation in 6 months?

last season proved staying up  is pointless.

WE NEED TO SAVE OUR CLUB - NOT THIS TEAM.

We won't lose IMO, never seem to lose to relegation rivals under Rafa much. Draw or narrow win.

yeah but what does it matter anyway?

:lol: I didn't say whether it mattered or not, I was merely pointing out what tends to happen.

Carbon emissions are hurting the planet but what does it matter cos I'll be brown bread in 50 or 60 years. Doesn't make the statement any less true.

After this last week with Rio Ferdinand, Keys, Wise and now Ashley saying the deal is off (unsurprisingly) a year and 3 days since he called off the deal with Staveley I really couldn't give 2 shits, I hope there is vitriol, I hope there is trouble in the ground, I hope people start throwing their ST at him and I hope there's pitch invasions. What I expect to see is mild booing of Ayoze and Rafa, a slightly muted rendition of "Get out of our club..." and a mass exodus at around 60 minutes when we're boring everyone to death at 1-0 down. Fuck this club, fuck Ashley and fuck all his cronies in the media :thup: