Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/19

Disco

Definitely not a foul on Dubravka and just an error by him, he's made a few blunders in last month or two and cost us points

Cost us 3 in altogether  in the last 2 games wed be sitting 13th.... genuinely  still devastated  about that  ending.... just gives you a feeling that well be going down

He should have just punched it away and then its game over. That said even if its a soft foul they are normally given to goalkeepers.

I would have taken a point before kick off, but that's 2 points lost. Has shades of Bournemouth last season about it.

That pic changes my mind on whether it's a foul like.  Game ended up going to 96 mins, bollocks.  Almiron foul at the corner flag.

Like fuck was it fair man.  Full of shit these.  'It is a contact sport' ... fuck off Carragher.

In real time I don't think it looks like a foul at all. Dubravka's technique is all wrong

Real time I wasn't even concerned it would be given, having seen replays of it it's a fucking joke it's a goal.

Yep, real time it was a foul all day long, even the commentators first reaction was surely thats a foul. Replays its even clearer.

Our players and especially Dubs reactions tell you it wasn't a foul, shame as Dubs had been brilliant up to then.

Think that was more because he should have punched it, doesn't make it any less of a foul.