The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I like leeds, there I said it.

They’re a nothing club.

The size of that place and the crowds they get are laughable.

The ground is a disgrace and they were one of the last grounds in the country the NF were outside.

It’s a f***ing horrible place to go for an away game, had two decent spells in their history.

They sell out pretty much every game don’t they?

Elland Rd is what? 43k? For an area that size the last time they were in the prem they didn’t

Guest neesy111

They’re a nothing club.

The ground is a disgrace and they were one of the last grounds in the country the NF were outside.

It’s a f***ing horrible place to go for an away game, had two decent spells in their history.

Elland Rd is what? 43k? For an area that size the last time they were in the prem they didn’t

They’re a nothing club.

Pretty confident both of these teams, as well as West Brom are going to give us problems.

Shoiuld be cracking match between teams with something to play for vs 11 men floating in a footballing purgatory awaiting judgement :lol:

Hell of header from Mitro. Wish he hadn’t been so incompatible with Rafa, would have him back in an instant.

Mitro is the man. Had a fair few on here calling him shite though.

We never had any pace out wide or decent delivery into the box during his time here and so it just didn't work.

It's a big shame because he's a great character and talisman.

Guest neesy111

Hell of header from Mitro. Wish he hadn’t been so incompatible with Rafa, would have him back in an instant.

We never had any pace out wide or decent delivery into the box during his time here and so it just didn't work.

Ahh the mitrovic boom and bust cycle is will into swing.

Love the mental bastard. And he's not even that mental.

They’re a nothing club.

There you go then.

Love the mental bastard. And he's not even that mental.

He is fairly mental like, but that's ok by me.

If Mitro is only remembered for one thing from his time here, he saved us from 7 in a row (and counting).

They’re a nothing club.

It’s a fucking horrible place to go for an away game, had two decent spells in their history.

:lol: :lol:

Leeds a nothing club, come off it. You obviously have a personal hatred of them but that is a ludicrous statement.

They’re a nothing club.

It’s a fucking horrible place to go for an away game, had two decent spells in their history.

:lol: :lol:

Leeds a nothing club, come off it. You obviously have a personal hatred of them but that is a ludicrous statement.

They are. Like I said they’ve had a few good patches, shite crowds for a city that size.

Three titles, 1 FA Cup and 1 league cup. 2 fairs cups.

Leeds were utter scum in the 80’s and 90’s as anyone who went there would Im sure would agree.

Not sure why that’s ludicrous??

Dean Henderson is going to spend a season on the bench isn't he

He got £120k a week to be a backup. De Gea is never going to be bad enough to be permanently dropped IMO, and no one will be buying him with what they’re paying him. No one will be buying Henderson either on those wages I expect.