The other games today 2019/20

Greg

There have been 21 red cards in 30 games in Ligue 1 so far this season.

Take a look at the Nicaraguan league on flashscore :lol: The unbeaten top team has gotten 7 red cards in their last 5 games. And they've won four of them. Last night they won 4-3 despite playing with 8 men for 20 minutes.

Bruce would have dropped him for running around less than the goalie, like he binned Ben Arfa for.

To be fair, under Bruce he'd start the attacking phase in his own half box and would be required to sprint.

Very true! :lol:

I like Mourinho, but this playing style of Spurs (or lack of) is pretty terrible. That said I don't think their squad is good enough either, but certainly should be controlling the ball and looking more competent than they currently do. Their central midfield is poor, Winks/Hojbjerg is bottom half standard and the defensive 5 isn't much better.

I like Mourinho, but this playing style of Spurs (or lack of) is pretty terrible. That said I don't think their squad is good enough either, but certainly should be controlling the ball and looking more competent than they currently do. Their central midfield is poor, Winks/Hojbjerg is bottom half standard and the defensive 5 isn't much better.

Their playing a team with 2 in midfield in Ward-Prowse and Romeu and they're still being given the run around.

Mourinho is making a mess of things. Doesn't have the whipping boy Alli to blame for everything today too. He'll be hoping for a dodgy refereeing decision to blame it on.