The other games today 2019/20

Greg

C'mon the Towwweenn CFlan[/member]

Good times are back baby.

Might even get all the money on time this time with John Delaney not around

:lol: I’m less confident this time given the current financial state of the FAI.

brentford will be fucking delighted.

easiest draw they could have had.

pressure on them though.... they'll be hot favourites.

we'll be playing a complete second string as survivng relegation and getting out that bottom 3 will be the priority for us by the time this match comes round.

Yesterday we played quite well against a team that traditionally gives us trouble. Coutinho was stellar. Hopefully we'll have a decent season while we figure out life without Messi (whose usage rate has dropped significantly under Koeman).

Fati is unreal

Yesterday we played quite well against a team that traditionally gives us trouble. Coutinho was stellar. Hopefully we'll have a decent season while we figure out life without Messi (whose usage rate has dropped significantly under Koeman).

Fati is unreal

He is. Most exciting prospect since Thiago, probably.

Think I prefer Europa League to Champions League tbh. You see clubs there and they’re clubs our size, we should be in that. Ridiculous that in a country where you have 7 qualify, we’ve only done it once in 14 years. :lol:

That's the reason I fucking hate it. We have no aspirations to be in it.

This Rio Ave vs AC Milan pen shoot out is hilariously bad.

Watching this on Milan's YouTube channel is an experience.  I think all local/club commentators should be so impartial.